[Command Request]

iiTzFermin_

Account name: ¡¡TzFermin_                                      @EPICfighters    @Henk   @brunyman

Commands requested: / skull , AC   [ /weather clear  in AC, skyblock, Pure Survival and Hiipo Survival]  /time set day  too  /time set night in AC, skyblock, Pure Survival and Hiipo Survival]  Also   [/God in AC, skyblock, Pure Survival and Hiipo Survival] 

Reason for request: I requested this command but in AssassinCread mode
It is not activated: AC here is proof of what I say

https://imgur.com/a/1pKOBGR 

in the other game modes I already have the command
but I'm only missing in game mode [AC] Thank you

/weather clear: I want this command because the rain is annoying at the time of construction, it gives me a little delay, but I will always ask the people who are connected if they agree to execute the command

/time set day/night: This command is due to the fact that new creatures called Phantom are annoying every time I am building very tall structures around them, they are disturbing.
but for others I know what it feels like not to be able to make tall constructions, for this reason, these new creatures with the command will die and at the same time help others

/God: I ask for this command: because I die without noticing
my trolls friends almost always kill me when I'm AFK I also always wanted to have this command 

Another thing is missing [Vip] in the forum
I introduce myself as a Member Add me the [Vip] Thank you

Sorry for my English

Archived