Second World for DDSS

cKasune

We got a new idea. Of course its hard to make a second world. So how about a little spawn shop update. Things like all the stuff you can get from killing a wild dragon or rare stuff that you get from dungeons. Without exploring dungeons and killing dragons this pack gets a bit boring. But updating the shop for us could be a good alternative. :)

I hope u mean "dimension" instaed of "world".

Anyway can be a solution with a montly reset, but I think. like for twilight, other dimension sucks  a good amount of server resources ( = bad tps for all)

Maybe the admins can add specific monster egg in the store...

12 minutes ago, Velfest3 said:

I hope u mean "dimension" instaed of "world".

Anyway can be a solution with a montly reset, but I think. like for twilight, other dimension sucks  a good amount of server resources ( = bad tps for all)

Well, dimension and world is the same or nah? We are all talking about a second overworld that's getting monthly resets. Also i don't think it would suck that much resources. DDSS already got so many dimension because of the space thing and other mods. Also the main reason for lags are the players. We hope to double the amount of overworlds, not the amount of players. ;)

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...