[Rollback Request] AcadianTurk DW 1.7.10

Account Name: AcadianTurk

Town name: / Character name : New Acadia

Server: dw 1.7.10

Coordinates: x: 863 z:456 y:242

Time/date[time/date you want it rolled back to]: 10/10/2019 4:00 pm EDT

Description of Issue: A great number of items have disappeared from my base from Vibrant Capacitors to chests full of dimlets and ender quarries when I joined today. I'm not aware of what caused the disappearance of items in these specific locations, but since they are gone any progression is hindered due to the fact that all my power reserves are gone. 

*Screenshots: 

No rollback needed since I lived with this guy and all those items that disappeared belong to me, from Vibrant Capacitors to chests full of dimlets and some ME storage cells. So basically all the stuff that disappeared, he had no influence on them.

Edit: His ender quarries that disappeared and stuff related to that I supposed that they got deleted since he had 2 quarries and 2 chests plus a tesseract on a yellorium dimension, and since today is Friday it's all gone.

Unfortunately, the vibrant capacitors belong to the town since they were made within the town and not brought in by you. A majority of dimlets also belong to the town since they were researched in the town as well as several items in the 64k drives that were also produced in the town. Anything that was made in the town is considered my property, and by taking anything more than what you came in with is stealing from my town. This matter was discussed with Urss333, and he said that any items you brought in, is all you are able to take. A majority of the stuff you took is property of my town, and I don't know how you were able to obtain the items. 

Sorry but that doesn't make any sense since you didn't work for any of those items I made by automating and playing for many hours straight, and the majority of the dimlets are mine so you can really quit lying. Stop trying to get advantage of other people's work, that's sad.

Exactly, ''if he used some of your res'', which I didn't to get materials and to craft everything I did, since you barely had anything when I came in, so let's point it out.

Hahahahaha you didn't even do all the chunk loaders since you asked me a lot of times to do it, no clue what cables you're talking about and yeah only the machines but barely for anything since the dimensions I created didn't need ur machines for anything besides the sandstone and the yellorium one, so now stop crying over stuff you didn't even do and not answering anymore so we can discuss it with staff members.

So... Madcreeper25 from what Strudel sayed he kick you cuz you where trying to influence his town via creative cell power and he didn't like that so he kick you;+ you where trying to untag creative items..... and you can only take those items that you came when you join him... cuz his a "creative player. " And about the items that you took mind explaning how you took them if you had been kicked of the town??? if you bypass the protection that's against the rules... 

Lol that's completely a lie. I literally used the creative cell NOT for the town but to help TheEveePrincess access a cryo dimension because we were out of power and that was the only way to help. After that I took it off and I found out that another player in the town did that after I took the tesseract and the chunk loader which I took a screenshot if you want to see then tell me. So his reason to kick me is totally useless since he's just using people. And no there's no way I could bypass the protection and everything look clean, so let's think, how many people are in his town? Maybe someone invited me to the town? Did you know that residents can also invite people to the town? Also, even though he has access to creative he hasn't used it in town which makes your argument invalid, now tell me one thing, is he able to sell creative items? Did he tell you that he did so or did he forget to mention that?

So about you being re-invited to the town can you provide us with a name so we can check if that is actually the true ? and the part with the energy cell is a little weird like the player TheEveePrincess is a premium + i dont know why she needed the help when she got 2 reactors 1 legit and 1 creative made + she could have spawn that herself and used it.. this is just my opinion on this matter to be sure i asked her in person if it was true or not. And the part with selling creative items do you have any proof of it ? and if that is true you had used in his town creative items that means that you can take none of his items, only the ones that you had befour joining him.... you admited to stole his items just now with the re-invite... that was without his permision so you and the player that you didn't meantion are both guilty for stealing from a creative influence base.

I will wait the answer from TheEveeePrincess and i will wait for you to share some evidence about the charges you bring, and the name of the player that re-invite you to the town.

Looool and I get banned for taking my own items alright, can you even hear urself? He has already said that his base IS NOT creative influenced, and I didn't use the creative energy cell for the town since I just used to help her with the dimension. Prior to that, it's funny how you ban someone for taking his items that he built all along, when all he did since I came was build stuff like the big reactor and the other island. And I said he sold creative items not to me but to someone else OUTSIDE the town since he admitted to me through a private message that he could be in trouble for that. May I ask you if I can present the logs even though I close the launcher console in game? Besides that, staff tracking isn't allowed and he's always checking as he told me he does something to see how many people are in the server and always knows when there's a staff vanished or not. Also I didn't use his energy to create dimensions since he only had a reactor that wasn't enough to power such dimensions like yellorium so what he's saying is a lie and he knows that. According to the rule 8 as I got banned, it could only be ''Includes Griefing of own Town if other members did not agree and worked hard'', of course he'd not agree since he knows I did pretty much everything since I joined, and he kicked me and said I wasn't getting anything, and I worked hard to get all that stuff so doesn't make any sense, as well as the other members at the town are new and haven't done anything yet.

ive been at his base when he has made multiple machines in his town, and you got no rights to take items when ur thrown out. doesnt matter if u made them, his town, he's machines you used, he's resources, he's stuff=he's items, also he is a creative player and the town mayor that means rule 8 is in use and u are to leave empty handed,. and who invited you back into the town? after you got kicked?

Ohhhh so he can just kick people out of the town for no reason that they have to leave empty handed even though they did pretty much everything?

Oh makes so much sense, I guess that's sponsors privileges. Anyways do you mind asking him for his logs on the 9th of this month? Or is it there a way you can see our private messages back then since he can just delete the conversation? Because I'm missing logs

Archived