[Unban] Alyssuu

KrubSky

1] In-Game Username: Alyssuu

[2] Details of Situation: I was changing the image on the spawn screen of DDSS and got permanently banned for it. My actions fall under the rule of "spawn griefing" but i don't think its really a "grief" to bypass the protection for changing a image and with all respect banning me permanent doesn't seem to be a fair punishment for this. I would be really grateful if you could change the ban from permanent to a week or something else.

[3] Ban Category: Griefing

[4] Ban Duration: Permanent

[5] Staff Member: RazAssassin

[6] ScreenShots:

[7] Your Reason: Well, it sounds stupid but it was just for fun to be honest. Now i know i was messing with the time of the staff members and i apologize for that.

Alyssuu is a good player. She has been there since day one and has helped out a lot of players. She made a lot of progress in the game and banning her permanent for swapping out a image is way too hard. Please change the time of the ban to a week or even completely remove the ban. Of course changing the image at spawn is not okay, but it shouldn't be punished the same as someone who does real griefing like destroying blocks and stuff. She is a good player and will never do something like that again. 

Archived