What to do before The Server Wipe

SuperRetro

So I'm a relatively new player (2 months) to the server, most of which I have spent building a glorious home for myself with decocraft and all. I really hate to see all my hard work go, but I've seen the live map, and the world is fairly crowded with builds. I've just gotten to the point where I'm producing steel. Should I keep playing until the end? I just feel like doing anything there is pointless because of the eventual wipe, which I support.

Like one the admins explained, it is impossible to keep a map around forever, this particular map has been active since February 1st 2019 so it has been a while and has actually existed far longer here than most maps have in the past, usually we wipe every 6 months.  If you would like to keep all of your hard work, the entire world will be available for free download for 30 days after the wipe happens.  But it will always happen eventually.

@SuperRetro I am old craftersland resident, I seen many wipes, heck, i seen how FTB IE server started for a first time. And every time wipe comes, i just come to server, and "Watch the world burn". I love this moment just before wipe, it's like witnesing end of the world, lol literally it is end of the world.

But, the BEST moment of new, freshly wiped server, is finding new teammates, splitting roles, starting new base in a beautifull place. Because you know, that would be a great time spent, if you find teammates you can trust.

Solo playing is SUCKS, imho. So, untill wipe just relax.

And one more thing... You complain about losing all interest of modpack after wipe anouncement, but how do you think all thous players who already progressed far enough to lose interest in modpack feels like? We all walk around FTB IE, waiting for a wipe and wishing for a new journey. We all love this modpack, and we want more of it. Sorry for your progress loss, but with a good teammates you can progress to endgame in about a week. Or you can build beautifull base without progression, like i do. Exept, good base require actuall people to adore it.

If you want, i can join your town, and we can progress together. I'm good at building, great at progressing, know literally all the mods, and even some undocumented possibilities of mod combining. I can build themed structures, and progress using limited possibilities. For example without using Ender Quarry. But that is just for hardcore fun. PM me, i will need some reliable new teammates.

Archived