Signshop

I created an automatic shop system using OpenComputers but I have difficulties exchanging server money for shop funds because the player market keeps removing my opencomputers floppy disks (that I use as an exchange currency) with every server restart.

Would it be possible to allow me to set up a signshop so I can sell these disks like the spawn sells items?

Many people would really like my shop to work correctly but without a reliable means of exchanging server money for shop funds it is only of limited use.

Here's a screenshot of the shop's GUI:

image.thumb.png.dcc1ba10ff2a3bdb217135a478def2d6.png

• 1 month later...

Uhm thanks but what am I supposed to do with this information?
Ok you confirmed that there is some issue with the player market.. right, we know that, nice to know some more details but isn't changing anything.

What I'm asking is to be allowed to set up a signshop just like the spawn, only with 2-5 signs so people can exchange server funds for my shop funds and be able to buy stuff there.

Even if the player market was to be fixed, I'd prefer this solution as otherwise I'd have to log in every day to restock the player market with exchange floppy disks.

You don't have to give everyone the permission to set up signshops. I'm just asking for a permission for me to set some signshops up. The plugin is already there as the spawn shop is using signshop, you'd just need to add me to the permissions for creating one.

I'm not trying to get rich with my shop, I'm not even online that often or know what to do with all the money, I just want to help people. For example there are always people that just enjoy building stuff and not setting up void miners and ore processing machines etc.. They just come to my shop, buy 4000 wood and start building. You can't provide such a service by signshops at spawn or through the player market, not even through player signshop markets (at least not that easily).

Or do it like other servers and create a separate, small world where people can create shops and only allow signshops in there. How can you abused a sign shop though? Selling different items than written on the sign? yeah that could be a problem. But that's why I only ask for myself, not for the whole server.