[Edit Prefix]

IAmTheKay

Hello, for starters I am not asking to modify the range, first I had the S and I asked for my superiority to S +, now what I ask is that they put the + of the color that I ask for. I don't see what the problem is or why it's not possible if you have it like this? That you are part of the staff does not make it more important or you have preferences in "Prefixes" if you have it because another user does not. Until the Owner tag is for sale, I don't see why they can't put the prefix as I wish.

Let me explain ..

I had my [sponsor] label before they modified it yellow .. Then I bought the ungrade from [Sponsor + ].. What I ask or request is that they put the [S +] of the way suggested in the first topic .. Previously he had requested that I They put it like that, but the staff told me that it was not allowed to modify the label in that way, but now if they put it like that to another player and I ask or demand that it be placed in the same way 

The prefix is a set colour. This can't be changed.

In the past it was a different colour, that was the default colour at the time, like the current one.

On 4/1/2020 at 6:56 PM, CriticLC_ said:

That you are part of the staff does not make it more important or you have preferences in "Prefixes" if you have it because another user does not

His prefix is not because he is staff, it's because he bought the custom prefix to get it changed.

On 4/1/2020 at 7:59 PM, CriticLC_ said:

demand that it be placed in the same way 

Your demands are not warranted. I hope in the future you do some research before making remarks such as these.

Archived