[Inventory Rollback Request]Intel80386

Intel80386

Your Name: Intel80386

Co-ordinates: -172 -350 -137

Time/date: 19.30 British Summer Time 7th April 2020

Description of issue: Was mining in the nether near bedrock, was standing on bedrock, brief server lag, then i fell straight through solid bedrock and died losing all my items to the void. I had my full set of power armour and enchanted flux tools + flux capacitor (redstone) + redstone energy cube.

@ManYouForgot Thank you so much, you have saved me hours, however a few items were missing - i am missing my flux sword - it was enchanted with sharpness IV and fire aspect II. My flux pickaxe has also lost its enchantments - it had efficiency IV and unbreaking III. Also, I my power armour is missing one of its upgrades - I had jet boots installed, I paid 400$ to get the ion thrusters installed, so thats rather important. Also, I was missing my redstone energy cell and redstone flux capacitor.

Archived