Omni Factory Wipe Poll Suggestion

Kiyanox

At first, I feel so sorry to create this Topic for those who have just started with that Modpack.

-> You can still vote with a NO on a Wipe Poll! That doesn't mean that you cannot decide! It is only a suggestion.

So, Omnifactory has never been wiped since it started ( June 26th 2019 ). Thats a bit more than 11 Month.
The Reason for this suggestion is, that it feels a bit clunky and laggy when more than 5-6 Players are online. ( Pretty rare these days )
We already had a poll for a wipe earlier this year. This was rejected due to sufficient resources and good server performance.
But now we might have hit the Threshold where it gets more and more unstable, depends on the number of players ( 5-6 is not that much ☹️ ).
I think, we still have enough free space and Resources, this is also to be taken into account.
As soon as you run across the world, many monster spawners are triggered and large bases loaded, which makes playing hardly possible due to hard lagspikes.I also think a lot of players are waiting for a wipe after we had like 50:50 votes on the last Poll.

Last but not least:
I think, it is the perfect time for a Wipe (Poll) right now, we currently don't have that many players who would be annoyed by a wipe and who will probably leave the server.

Feel free to leave your opinion, so we can discuss about it!

Greets,

Kiyanox

• Manager

I agree, that the server should wipe soon.

Last time there was a wipe poll, half of the players were new (maybe a week or less) and didn't want the server to Wipe.
Although, most of the players now are actually old, and they would like a fresh start.

Also, since the modpack updated recently, i believe it's a good time for a wipe.

Archived