Chunk loading

CUKEMAN

We have a specific plugin set up for chunk loading, BetterChunkloaders, it's very simple to use, place an Iron Block in the chunk you want to load and right click it with a blaze rod. Those chunks will stay loaded as long as you are on and you can have up to 4 of them at the same time, visit our buycraft store to increase that limit.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/2/2020 at 8:23 PM, D34DPlayer said:

We have a specific plugin set up for chunk loading, BetterChunkloaders, it's very simple to use, place an Iron Block in the chunk you want to load and right click it with a blaze rod. Those chunks will stay loaded as long as you are on and you can have up to 4 of them at the same time, visit our buycraft store to increase that limit.

Are there any "offline" chunkloaders, such as "Always on" chunkloaders or something like that ? 

• 2 years later...
On 7/26/2020 at 1:02 PM, D34DPlayer said:

There aren't. This is in order to ensure the offline players won't cause any unnecesary lag.

How do the chunkloaders work exactly? I placed one but I can only put 1 chunk reloaded, if a click on the 3x3 option, appears a msg in the chat that I dont have the necessary chunks but I have a 6x6 claimed aread

• 3XJ locked this topic