Can't download the launcher

Lunartico

I'm having issues while trying to download the tekkit launcher, it won't let me launch as it says that one file failed to download. I tried to reinstall the files again and the cl launcher and it's the same problem and file >:c. Here's the log jic, but it's cropped as the problem could be there: https://pastebin.com/e5s3S2zh   (already have the latest version of java downloaded so it's not it)

• Manager

Hey, first i suggest you try again. Maybe something was down at the time you tried to download it.

You can also try using the portable version of the launcher. If the portable version works, while the normal one doesn't then the problem is within your files. Remove the Craftersland Launcher folder from your documents folder and download the latest launcher version here. That can fix the problem sometimes, if it's caused from updating to an old launcher version.

If the portable version has the same problem, then i guess the problem is not yours, but the server where the files are downloaded from.

If the portable version works, you can also just keep using the portable version. It downloads the packs to it's own folder and doesn't need installation. After all, it doesn't give you any restrictions with the packs at all.

Archived