Carlox14 Fly activated when PvP

DongSnipper

Network Server (AC, Pure, CTW, etc.) : - [ AC ] - 

In-Game Nickname : SlendyOn

Nickname of the one you are complaining about : Carlox14

Description of the situation : He always have fly activated in PvP, so he's "moving away" with fly for healing when he hadn't too many hearts.

Screenshots/Video Proof (Required) : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ywgYRCk_URL3wilD1FRdGGgyW3KR5pAV/view?usp=sharing [PUT VIDEO 0% SOUND PLEASE].

image.png

19 minutes ago, Rigel-Carlox said:

Claramente se ve que olvide desactivar el "fly" por eso puse "Lol" en el chat, nunca hago flypvp contigo como tu lo hacias conmigo cuando tenias al "topvoter" :)

1 "Members can't opine others post about his/her Report only Staffs [By Critic_LC] :)

2" All answer or post had to be in "English"

Have a nice day! ;) 

51 minutes ago, xtomyserrax said:

Hey, I cant see the evidence. Could you upload it to https://imgur.com/ please? It accepts videos.

And he is the reported player so Im totally fine if he gives opinion (which can be useful or useless, depends on the situation and the evidence)

A problem is I tried before in imgur but I couldn't so I tried drive. If you look carefully in 0:30 in the video he was using Fly.