Griefing I guess.

[4] Ban Duration:

idk

[5] Staff Member:

@CriticLC_

[6] ScreenShots:

banlist is also useful.

[7] Your Reason:

I saw the report, I had quartz ore on my hand but that's it, I was bridging for fun and then I destroyed the bridges. I don't see any proof of me griefing, there are only 2 ss's of me holding quartz ore. I wasn't the only user with gmc online, I'm not blaming anyone but the griefer could be someone else. Also, in those proofs we can see those users swearing and they didn't get any warn or mute.

Hello nice night! for the moment we will have to wait for a GM or the administration to review all the Sponsors who have used // we if you were not the cumpable ..

Because the moment as clearly seen in the images, his nickname "FearThisGod" and the user "BabelUno_ were the sponsors who were there so they are the most affected by guilt..

The duration of your ban is 7 days and the reason issued for the ban was by rule 15

Momentarily your "Unban Reset" will be denied until the administration checks your // we records.

Quiet with that haha the console will check the registry of the // we as I already told you and if there is simply no mistake made, the prohibition will be removed?

The issue of protections was resolved until this happened .. But do not worry while you find out what happened on the console, be patient .. if it was not you and you are innocent, the punishment will be removed..

Tomorrow you will be given a final answer to your topic.

T/C

Archived