unban secretmars

Secretmars

[1] In-Game Username:

SecretMars
[2] Details of Situation:

Im playing on a internet cafe, which has around 300 pcs, modded is popular around here, if i got banned cause im sharing my ip with some other players, if that is the all the reason for banning a loyal player that plays since 3-4 years on this server and can you at least ask me before banning like what is going on etc, you just go slap people and ask them to ban appeal... 1st offense and getting banned for 10 days in the opening week of ftb.. if you can unban me ill start using vpn at the cost of my own lag.

[3] Ban Category:

ban evading

[4] Ban Duration:

11 days

[5] Staff Member:

kaszanka_1234

image.thumb.png.f7a7c229c5b4b0119d6bef4c9223cbd0.png

• Manager

So you were playing in an internet cafe on the same server as some cheater did, hmmm very unfortunate.

was your teammate Aloiz also playing in a different internet cafe on the same server as another cheater that got banned the same day? very unfortunate indeed

and just by pure coincidence both of the cheaters also made a town with each other?

I find your excuse highly improbable

XYRbPmL.png

So your only excuse is this? In my country around 10k users share 1 ip, its how our ISP works. its not hard to spoof the ip you know? your logic has a lotS of issues.

Tell me do i have any hacked items on my town or on my account? No. 

I have around 3 days of gameplay on my character and if you check my town its completly equals to 3 days of work. 

Ive talked to alois he told me he was not hacking either, i would know if he was doing some shady stuff. Btw the guy is playing on this for like 3-4 years older than my account, i wish they would stop promoting vips to mods. This is what happens. I heavly suggest you stop banning people for simple thinks that you CANT prove.

8 minutes ago, Secretmars said:

Also i dont remember allowing crafterslands to check my ip? This is not legal.

Well; Actually, you do. When connecting to any Online Services, you're agreeing to the sharing of your IP to the game servers etc, the IP does not disclose anything, and such, if it was illegal, no one would be online..

Ban stays, I told you to stop lying to me the other day. 

First you lied about not speaking proper English. 

Then you lied and said it was your brother. 

And all the other story changes you gave me ingame. 

You and your basemate Aloiz was cheating plain and simple. 

• Manager
14 minutes ago, Secretmars said:

Also i dont remember allowing crafterslands to check my ip? This is not legal.

sue us xd

and i know how networks and so the dynamic IPs work so you are not fooling anyone, it's hihgly unlikely to get 10k users work on a single ip due to the limited dynamic port numbers, and yes spoofing the IP is not hard, making the rest of the internet recognize your spoofed IP and to send you back responses is.
But ignoring all that, you said to someone else that it was your brother cheating, now that you were in a cafe, your credibility is basically non existant by now, at least stick to one version of what happened next time

Archived