Town Rollback, Inv Rollback, command Request, Voodooshrimp123

Voodoo

Town Rollback Request

Your Name: Voodooshrimp123
Town Name: Vootown
Coordinates: x 4604, z -4597
Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 2am 18/04/2021  GMT
Description of Issue: I would like my town rolled back, I made a rank transfer request without Creative or World-edit because I can't trust myself, but I still had  /item, so I would like my town rolling back to before my rank was transferred, I am tying in an inventory rollback request and a command removal request. I would like to still be able to trade with players. 
Screenshots (Optional): 

Inventory Rollback Request

Your Name: Voodooshrimp123
Coordinates: x 4604, z -4597
Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 2am 18/04/2021  GMT
Description of Issue:  I would like my town rolled back, I made a rank transfer request without Creative or World-edit because I can't trust myself, but I still had  /item, so I would like my town rolling back to before my rank was transferred, I am tying in an inventory rollback request and a command removal request.  I would like to still be able to trade with players. 
Screenshots (Optional):

Rank Commands Request 

Account Name: Voodooshrimp123
Requested Commands^:  Removal of /items command
Reason for Request*: I would like my town rolled back, I made a rank transfer request without Creative or World-edit because I can't trust myself, but I still had  /item, so I would like my town rolling back to before my rank was transferred, I am tying in an inventory rollback request and a command removal request.  I would like to still be able to trade with players. 

• TzadO locked this topic

Archived