[Claim Rollback Request] QRostino

Your Name:  QRostino
Coordiantes: 2675 -3451 113
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine)(day/month/year):  20/04/2021 at 00.15 (UTC +1 EUROPE)
Description of Issue: My ME Drives disappeared, someone stole them, 3xj told me about what happened and resetted my claim configs. Can i have a rollback?

Screenshots (Optional):  before these drives were full

image.thumb.png.bb8c7d2fa69ca08620123f39320161d6.png

2 hours ago, Ness27 said:

Claim Rollback Complete

Reply if anything is missing or incorrect

HI Ness, thanks for the rollback! We just noticed. Actually, there is something missing. As we joined in the server, we checked the chest at the fusion crafting and it was missing 10 chaos shards. The second thing we noticed is the 12 missing dragon eggs from our ME. 
Thanks for the patience.

very odd that there would be only 12 eggs missing, and that you would care, since they only have 2 uses, of which one is super expensive and basically massively inefficient, and the other is a mod, you dont know how to use at all "how does the resonator work?" XD
also you claimed that you have 20 chaos shards on the Discord, so is it 10 or 20... somewhere in between?
also i assume the awakened cores would of been in the same chest or whatever so why are they not listed here?
maybe im wrong XD i am very tired after all

proof.png

Edited by RadioEight
Spelling and grammar, along with a extra point

3 hours ago, RadioEight said:

very odd that there would be only 12 eggs missing, and that you would care, since they only have 2 uses, of which one is super expensive and basically massively inefficient, and the other is a mod, you dont know how to use at all "how does the resonator work?" XD
also you claimed that you have 20 chaos shards on the Discord, so is it 10 or 20... somewhere in between?
also i assume the awakened cores would of been in the same chest or whatever so why are they not listed here?
maybe im wrong XD i am very tired after all

proof.png

Please, don't trash talk and don't abuse your privileges here. We didn't ask for your advice. Though what is typed on discord should not be considered, the request was made on the forum and here it remains. Here is my advice instead: spend your time better than this.