New Updates! VIP Chest and New Chill zone behind the spawn, 1st part.

New updates!!! AssasinsCraft

Hi everyone! Because I saw the post of the Quarz city that @N3co_ already post, i couldnt be more envy (even im building in that proyect to jeje), sooooooo, hearing all the community I added to the AC modality (with the approve of N3co_ ) :

Now the warp VIP have a chest per 2 days with some gold, iron, food and with a little probability, a special helmet. A turtle helmet. This Helmet is a Leyendary Item, and will help you in future missions.

(photos remove because accounts have a limit of space to upload photos, U can see the Warp VIP in Ac, is already there) 

I recommend you all to explore! I have been putting easter eggs in all constructions I did jeje.

And the second update, the Chill Zone is open! At the moment you can relax there, but we will open the close gates soon to bring Assasins Missions!!!! 

2021-05-26_12_opt.png

All your possitive comments give me more encouragement to continue building! And to finish this I want to say....

We need more builders in the Builder Team, would u want to apply?