[Clearing of Inventory] Amasadora

4 hours ago, N3co_ said:

The Inventory reset I can do is a on-line process, that's why I told you to PM me. I don't have the same time zone as you and I need to know when I can do the inventory-reset. 

That's true, I totally forgot about that. Sorry for my rudeness, thought you were trying to delay the process for no reason.

1 hour ago, Jimmel said:

There's a possibility that @Amasadoracan't join the server at all. I tried to access their inv last night and it kicked me from the server. Looks like a corrupt inventory.

We'll ask a Manager for help on this one. 

I didn't want to bring this problem to a higher level, that's why I didn't mention it in the first place because I thought it was just a run-command thing. But forgot you need to be connected to the server to your inventory to be cleared. The only way is either deleting my playerdata from PS or running the command as soon as I joined the server, as that would be the only opportunity to run the command (already tested this in my friend's server).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • N3co_ locked this topic