Application to be Helper in Survival

Juanceto777

Hello everyone, through this forum I would like to apply for a helper. Honestly, my English is not good but I like to help people a lot, I have a bit of experience in servers and i know the commands, and I think it would be a good opportunity for someone like me, (who speaks Spanish) to have a more fluent communication or be more helpful to survival users. For example, that I have come across, they mostly speak Spanish, and many times they need help from a helper. As I said before my English is very basic but bunnylau recommended me, he told me to apply anyway. Without further ado, I appreciate the consideration of those who take the time to read this Topic, and regardless of the answer, thank you for taking the time to decide it.

Regards, Juanceto777

Simple and short report/information about @Juanceto777 I've collected from in-game experience (Craftersland.net, Vanilla):

Language: Spanish/English - His English is decent - whenever a player needs support from a staff but isn't English, this is where Juanceto777 steps in, translating the Spanish to English for me to solve simple to serious problems then translating the English to Spanish for the specific players that asked for support/help.

Personality: A Helper - Juanceto777 Helping is a strength of his but not only that, he is more than happy to stay as a Helper (If he gets accepted) meaning that he's careless about a promotion as he enjoys helping + not having to remember Commands (In-Game/Discord) that higher ranked staff have. Juanceto777 isn't into gaining powers; he's applying for the ability to help people.

bDtNQB8nzAP_dcHu6RL6lAYXVkfICiKmqjDA5kmDbfBV4Rrl8yCRPRGlSenBlm2OEgKLijEjlexzDT-C7bNKK-Y-e9OW0QZi9NtnHu6OzLtpT2Dhzy5mR5PdFsW8mwzShTSkVtMk

Below are strengths of Juanceto777's for becoming a Helper: (I've collected from him/Realised)
- He's Multilingual,

- He's Clever,

- Has a good knowledge of the Vanilla server (Especially Pure Survival) including most of it's rules,

- Friendly - Behaviour,

Doesn't break the In-game Rules.

Overall, Juanceto777 is a great person - I recommend him to become staff. Simple as that. I wish you the best of luck Juanceto777.

- bunnylau

• bunnylau pinned and unpinned this topic
15 hours ago, Juanceto777 said:

Hello everyone, through this forum I would like to apply for a helper. Honestly, my English is not good but I like to help people a lot, I have a bit of experience in servers and i know the commands, and I think it would be a good opportunity for someone like me, (who speaks Spanish) to have a more fluent communication or be more helpful to survival users. For example, that I have come across, they mostly speak Spanish, and many times they need help from a helper. As I said before my English is very basic but bunnylau recommended me, he told me to apply anyway. Without further ado, I appreciate the consideration of those who take the time to read this Topic, and regardless of the answer, thank you for taking the time to decide it.

Regards, Juanceto777

Just to know, how many hours are u playing weekly? If u Apply for Helper, its not just for Survival, its for all the Network server.

Being a Helper requires a lot of activity time, especially on Spanish time nights (GMT +1) because that is when most people connect. Even so, throughout the day as many new people come in and see that there is a staff, always encourages and motivates them. It would be good news to have a more active Helper, as many of the staffs are with exams etc, and we need more activity from the staffs. I would be glad to see more Helpers, we will see how this ends, but I tell you that u will need to be patient