Player kills me while in protection against pvp

Falling21

Today I have a complaint, the xByrad player appears several times, next to me under the effect of invisibility potions and begins to throw damage potions until he kills me, and then he takes all my things, today in my house he did it killing me me and my housemate, and the strange thing is that he manages to hurt me even being in the range of my own pvp protections.

Hola N3co_ , también solicito a su apollo para comprobar este reproductor por el hecho de que tpa a los usuarios sin aceptar la aprobación y si como caye21 comentarios , puede golpear efectivamente dentro de los rangos de protección pvp. Agradesco tu atencion - : By isinipxr Recuerda usar inglés en los foros, es obligatorio.

Hi N3co_, also I ask for your support to comprove this forced tpa to users that didn't accept the tpa, and how caye21 can hit in the PVP ranges of the protection areas. Thanks for the attention. Remeber to use ENGLISH on forums, it's mandatory.

Edited by N3co_
Remember to use ENGLISH, I will not translate more messages.

17 hours ago, isinipxr said:

Hola N3co_ , también solicito a su apollo para comprobar este reproductor por el hecho de que tpa a los usuarios sin aceptar la aprobación y si como caye21 comentarios , puede golpear efectivamente dentro de los rangos de protección pvp. Agradesco tu atencion - : By isinipxr

I don’t think that’s even possible my guy. Good try tho

20 hours ago, isinipxr said:

Hola N3co_ , también solicito a su apollo para comprobar este reproductor por el hecho de que tpa a los usuarios sin aceptar la aprobación y si como caye21 comentarios , puede golpear efectivamente dentro de los rangos de protección pvp. Agradesco tu atencion - : By isinipxr

When I got time I will try it with the Network Team. Thanks for the warning. @MiniTermi77 @iCekkaZ take a look please 😛