ABUSE OF AUTHORITY

SuarezMC

I want to report to the @iCekkaZ mod because he banned me for "bug abuse" supposedly for escaping from prison, but I want you to see the previous mute of MrThead where he also added the jail, THERE IS AN HOUR OF DIFFERENCE, he realized that no I was in jail 15 minutes before they banned me, but my time there was already up, this also seems like an abuse of authority.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I hope this time there is not some kind of corruption among the staffs so that they do not pay for their abuse of power. THANKS :DD 

Couldn't you contact me to say I was wrong and tell it like it was? Because I remember I asked you how you got out of prison and you told me that with creative, enderpearls and other things, you never said that your time was up. And that's not just me, because I remind you that there were 2 other staff members present, an admin and a helper. Together we consulted the situation at the time and made that decision. Maybe you misunderstood my question, giving me a compromising answer and giving us reasons for that decision (besides we have seen in the chat how you tried to free yourself). But hey, if an alleged mistake or misunderstanding seems like corruption to you, that's fine. I am calm because I have always followed the rules and accepted the advice and orders of my superiors.
Talking will solve everything.
Kisses king 😝

Hi, first, you must follow the template to got an answer, remember that post without the template won't be answered by staffs. Second, @iCekkaZ asked me, and I recognize I missunderstood to the situation, also don't forget, you used a bug to avoid the jail and that's why I said "Punish him for bug abuse" but I didn't know you completed the time in jail. I apologize, was my fault and the responsability is mine. 

Unban accepet.

T/C Topic Closed.

• N3co_ locked this topic