Pure survival idea

N3co_

Hi, I want to hear from the user what they think about starting another survival server. First of all, I'm not announcing a new gamemode, and this idea wasn't approved by the managers, I only want to know what Network players think to make a good proposal, config a demo server and see if the idea gets implemented. The principal idea is to make a 100% survival server, without mcMmo, or any kind of plugins that can modify the survival gamemode. About the ranks, I'm not sure what to do :C. 

Please, be respectfull with the opinions of other players. 

Network Admin,
N3co_

I also think a factions will be great, but, I with the features that u said. No ranks, no gmc!! This means that we can add The jobs plugin!!

The thing is: Which factions will we made? Maybe we could re-use the Space Factions, or maybe Vampire Factions.

For this we will re-use the maps and the config.yml, and about the plugins, we can see if the plugins that used are updated. All is about seeing!

As conclusion, I dont care making a new lobby, but as our position will be great to re-used  because it help us giving us less job XD

Edit: I forgot we were talking about factions, forget what I said about the protections XDDD @CursedEmperor

1 hour ago, MiniTermi77 said:

I also think a factions will be great, but, I with the features that u said. No ranks, no gmc!! This means that we can add The jobs plugin!!

The thing is: Which factions will we made? Maybe we could re-use the Space Factions, or maybe Vampire Factions.

For this we will re-use the maps and the config.yml, and about the plugins, we can use the Protect Stones, and see if the plugins that used are updated. All is about seeing!

As conclusion, I dont care making a new lobby, but as our position will be great to re-used  because it help us giving us less job XD

I want to divide this comment into 2 parts.

The first is, as you mentioned you think it is better not to implement ranges in factions, my opinion is that you are wrong, let me explain. I think it's great that you don't want to put GMC, it is understood, but you can leave the ranges that we have because for something it is full Network, you can also add commands such as feed, heal, / enderchest, / PP / fly (in almost all current servers the highest rank has fly) / wb and also if that's okay with you, depending on the ranks you could apply a ./kit of different types, construction, combat, raid , etc ...

Second point, as you said according to you say that you want to add the building stones plugin, I ask you, how funny is the factions then if it cannot be raided? As you have said, you can implement the Vampire survival and Space factions configurations, you can see that both have the plugin of the ./f commands, they are a set of commands that among them is the / f Claim, / f Claim auto, etc. With these commands, if the explosions are left activated, you can raiders, that is the grace of factions.

Then I'll leave you a link to a pretty good factions plugin.

Link: 

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/myfactions.88061/?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_e9vWq9Ze1XAJl4CYnAFk3pSbOUUfehG1r8g.z5HIreo-1631200456-0-gqNtZGzNAfujcnBszQx9

Conclusion: it seems to me that you want to go too fast and use the easy way of control "c" control "v", that's when mistakes are made and the mode full of bugs and problems ends

[S+][GoD][$$$][Yonkou] Cursed

10 hours ago, CursedEmperor said:

it seems to me that you want to go too fast and use the easy way of control "c" control "v", that's when mistakes are made and the mode full of bugs and problems ends

??

Second: 

10 hours ago, CursedEmperor said:

add commands such as feed, heal, / enderchest, / PP / fly (in almost all current servers the highest rank has fly)

If you want a factions server, this is a really bad idea as adding gmc to be honest.