Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

MC Eternal Server WIPE? Vote and decide!

brunyman

MC ETERNAL  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Time for a WIPE on MC Eternal server?

• YES! Time for a fresh start with new map seeds and less lag.
    • NO! Don't WIPE now.
    • I don't care just show me the results.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Founder

logo-small.jpg

Last server WIPE was on 5 April 2021, almost 1 year ago. We got requests from some players for a WIPE and also lag increased last months.

A WIPE means all data will get a reset except for ranks, new maps seeds will be generated and a map download link will be provided of the old map.

Check the server live map here

1.jpg

2.jpg

Tons of thrilling  Adventures, Magic, Science, Quests, Combat, Bosses, Automation, Exploration, and Rats who shoot cheese from cannons??

eternal.craftersland.net

NO . Don´t wipe now !!!

But if i should happen i have 2 favours to ask for .

1) Please reset all external worlds ( Nether,End, Between , Twilight , Moon .......) befor closing the server and making a download!!

2) Could all players put there OP armor, weapons, tools and soon in a chest at there base . Some of you have already shown im chat your OP stuff . I would like to study them and learn more about how they are made ! Like the Lava armor from NecroticAngle, you did tell me about it but im to stupid to really anderstand it !!

I will get me a download to finish this pack .

Thanks in advance

0815xardas :-)

• Manager
On 3/27/2022 at 9:39 AM, CoolixHD said:
It's okay, we'll start over, but with the keys and other things or opportunities that I bought maybe 2 weeks ago, 
I hope that at least the rank and the possibility of listing more items will stay, if not you are weak.
Regards to the whole team

Your rank and specific packages can be reactivated here using this template.

• Manager
16 hours ago, Dualcodsters said:

If ur gonna wipe might I suggest making the server shop a smug bigger with more items

7 hours ago, Dark_Hunter92 said:

add oblivion frame to server shop

8 minutes ago, GoRy_CZ said:

Yes! I am for the wipe! I also support the idea of expanding the server shop to add more items, to utilize the server currency further.

You should post this as a separate request here

I am not against the  wipe, but it would be nice if there was an opportunity to transfer some stuffs or buildings to the new map. For example make a town parcel world, which will be permanent, so players could store their stuffs here before every wipe if they want. I saw this feature on some other modded servers and it was a really nice feature. I would really appreciate this. Thank you 

Honestly I say wipe now and get it over with, but, for helping out players progress, allow space stations but place an unbreakable waystone in the space dimensions especially atum and the aurorian. Also we should schedule "whos got the best build" or machinery line up. Final idea, remove all limitations on items and explosives, remove all claims, let the havoc begin.

honestly do the first and last one because watching nukes go off would be absolutely amazing