Top Voters | April 2023

• Manager
Notice: You must be active during the checking period to gain the Top Voter rank. If you are not an active player, then the next player will get the rank.

Congratulations to all the Top Voters!!

Congratulations to cabalmaster for being a Top Voter for the 29th consecutive time!

Congratulations to LordWarlock for being a Top Voter for the 9th consecutive time on Infinity Evolved, 7th consecutive time on DDSS and 4th consecutive time on GTNH!

Congratulations to llaya for being a Top Voter for the 5th consecutive time!

Congratulations to EnchantedKing for being a Top Voter for the 4th consecutive time!

Congratulations to voin_947, Phantomdrake, Ysadria, Papikus_, and Fantomqc for being Top Voters for the 2nd consecutive time. Well done to all!

The April Top Voters are:

All The Mods 6: Czolgista123
Continuum: Phantomdrake
Dungeons Dragons and Space Shuttles:  LordWarlock
Direwolf20 1.7: Ysadria
Direwolf20 1.12: LordWarlock
Direwolf20 1.18: voin_947
GregTech New Horizons: LordWarlock
Infinity Evolved: LordWarlock
Interactions: BeVolescu
MC Eternal: illstealyostuf
Network: GuilleVX

Nomifactory: Gedzerath
Pixelmon: JebacBydgoszcz

Project Ozone 3: EnchantedKing
Revelation:  llaya
Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons: MrSaer
RLCraft: 1tap_ez
Skyfactory 2.5: 
Papikus_
Skyfactory 4: Lets_game6531
Stoneblock 2: OGDarkVampire

Tekkit: cabalmaster
Tekkit 2: 
fantomqc

On behalf of all the staff, a big thank you to everyone who voted for our servers!!

Enjoy your new rank in-game! Best of luck to everyone on becoming next month's Top Voter!

Ranks will be given after this post. If there are any problems please reply with a mention or message me directly on Discord.

https://forum.craftersland.net/topic/28074-monthly-top-voter-rank-rise-above-them-all/

If there are any problems, please contact a manager on Discord

30 minutes ago, johmanni said:

I am not sure how you count votes but I'm pretty sure I got more than LordWarlock last month on GregTech New Horizons 

took few screenshots before month change of votepages "topvoters" sections and with some I had warlock tied and in some I had more

mashup.jpg

I know the problem... have this already a few months on the DDSS server... but unfortunately no one is interested!

I vote on 7 pages for the servers and LordWarlock only on 4 and yet he becomes every month Top Voter.

No idea whether this is the "STAFF" bonus... or whether here not sensibly the sides are looked up...

Once the last day was not waited for and I as a European had no chance due to the time zone...

I would have also the whole screenshots like you...

4 hours ago, johmanni said:

I am not sure how you count votes but I'm pretty sure I got more than LordWarlock last month on GregTech New Horizons 

took few screenshots before month change of votepages "topvoters" sections and with some I had warlock tied and in some I had more

mashup.jpg

There is a problem in these numbers. You are looking at the vote server's stats.  They don't always have accurate numbers.  The server keeps track of the votes received and is more accurate about who is voting for the server since you also have to be active on the server for the top voter position.  For example, i know I voted in each of the servers you posted all 30 days, but some of them don't credit all of my (or in some cases, your) votes on that "history" screen, so which numbers are more accurate?  A vote server's stats that you can't verify, or the server's records of vote messages from those servers that it received and acted upon?

Considering that one server says you voted 48 times in a 30 day window, and at least 2 show you and I voted way less than 30 times in 30 days, I wouldn't trust their numbers for any purpose.

5 hours ago, LordWarlock said:

There is a problem in these numbers. You are looking at the vote server's stats.  They don't always have accurate numbers.  The server keeps track of the votes received and is more accurate about who is voting for the server since you also have to be active on the server for the top voter position.  For example, i know I voted in each of the servers you posted all 30 days, but some of them don't credit all of my (or in some cases, your) votes on that "history" screen, so which numbers are more accurate?  A vote server's stats that you can't verify, or the server's records of vote messages from those servers that it received and acted upon?

Considering that one server says you voted 48 times in a 30 day window, and at least 2 show you and I voted way less than 30 times in 30 days, I wouldn't trust their numbers for any purpose.

Server with 48 votes allows vote every 12 hours while you vote once a day the other with less than 30 votes were added middle of last month and you didnt start to vote on those right away

26 minutes ago, johmanni said:

Server with 48 votes allows vote every 12 hours while you vote once a day the other with less than 30 votes were added middle of last month and you didnt start to vote on those right away

The point is that they don't count votes accurately, the server does.

• HappyN0x unpinned and unfeatured this topic