[Request]Wipe Pure Survival

razvanica96

Well Pure Survival has become now a little bit old, very orld. You have to wipe it because:

-new players are leaving the server 'cause there are no diamonds on map

-a huge procent of map is grified *you can see it using live map*

-there are a hundred dupped and spawned items (golden apple a.k.a. Notch's apple and armors and swords)

-new players are leaving because the old ones are killing them

-everyone have OP items

-today you are a player and after 2 days you have a lot of items (from sponsor in specially spanish ones, if you check their houses you will see there a lot of dupped items)

-The End is grified, no place to make a end farm

-Nether is grified too

So please wipe Pure Survival if you care about it!

• 2 weeks later...

Craftersland is infested with people that don't speka english in chat especialy SPANISH i been playing Ctw recently and i cant understand a word + there is noone to chat with cuz the ones that talk english are 1 or 3 online please make rule for chatting in global ENGLISH only and some staff should come to Ctw too cuz  today in enemy team were 99% hackers i didnt report them cuz they were too many to catch on camera...

• 1 month later...

+

-The server economy is collapsed

And, (no personal) admins are not doing their job

You can't say that. All admins tried in past to FIX ALL PROBLEMS, but is so hard to do that, especially when are spawned again and again a lot of illegal or spawned items. For that is necessary a wipe. There will be not players with spawned and illegal items, and if happen again, staff can act.

• 4 weeks later...

You can't say that. All admins tried in past to FIX ALL PROBLEMS, but is so hard to do that, especially when are spawned again and again a lot of illegal or spawned items. For that is necessary a wipe. There will be not players with spawned and illegal items, and if happen again, staff can act.

I said my opinion. You can see that there are no admins.

Archived