Craftersland Unleashed Modpack On Ftb Launcher

brunyman

• Founder

Hi, our staff member TheResonantGamer  made a custom modpack called Craftersland Unleashed, we will need your reviews about it to tell us if you like it, what you like and not, and any suggestions will be great!

To play this modpack go to FTB launcher and use this code brunymanisawesome to find it over 3rd party section.

I will invite TheResonantGamer to tell you guys more about this pack as he is the creator of this idea.

Right now you can ony play it in single player, if the modpack will get somehow a bit popular we may open a server, but that will see in time.

Please post here any question/ suggestion about this modpack.

I have some,

• Number of mods and what are there names
  • Population of the server
  • How will you promote it
  • What will be the theme
  • Release date and whens the server gonna release?

There are a lot of single players modpacks already single player is boring i think investing in a server now and promoting it might be useful,

Because most people want to play multiplayer as soon as they start so they can meet people ect and to work as a team, also make sure it has server details already built in the modpack to make it easier for people to find it.

Also cracked to Premium in the future?

Basically. Yes, i love the idea of a new community modpack built for the community but i urge to ask the community what theme they would like it on.

I would suggest FTB Infinity, it's more likely advanced version of Direwolf20 which doesn't lack magic based mods, even have more then Dw20 and some unique mods like Runic Dungeons, Dragonic Evolution, RFTools with now included mystcraft like dimension creations that needs crapton of energy.

I don't think there is better modpack even magic based then FTB Infinity. I would love to do Thaumcraft if FTB Infinity would be hosted here :3

Also wishing you luck TheResonantGamer at making modpack.

I have some,

• Number of mods and what are there names
  • Population of the server
  • How will you promote it
  • What will be the theme
  • Release date and whens the server gonna release?

There are a lot of single players modpacks already single player is boring i think investing in a server now and promoting it might be useful,

Because most people want to play multiplayer as soon as they start so they can meet people ect and to work as a team, also make sure it has server details already built in the modpack to make it easier for people to find it.

Also cracked to Premium in the future?

Basically. Yes, i love the idea of a new community modpack built for the community but i urge to ask the community what theme they would like it on.

You know how you press on FTB launcher modpacks and you see description and mod names? You can check the names theere and i think theere were about 80, and you can already get it, and try in singleplayer.

You know how you press on FTB launcher modpacks and you see description and mod names? You can check the names theere and i think theere were about 80, and you can already get it, and try in singleplayer.

Thanks but i wasn't talking about an FTB modpack this is still in development.

Also if you need help pm me like models pictures I'll try to help right now i am a bit busy though

• 2 weeks later...

TheResonantGamer u could make the pack Hard ! like adding gregtech or something add Extra cells if u can (gregtech adds a block for pure crystal creation). Idk but the packs the FTB crew launches are rly easy :S especially the DW20 pack. u could change the recipe's make the game allot more challenging  decrees the ore spawn rates or something

Archived