Restoration And Improvement

Sonjohan

yeah its in the current tekkit server this place was abandoned and some  areas got greif with infinite energy storage all over the place thats why i had to claim the area and remove those things and now im restoring the whole thing and adding some  cool improvements..  XD 

I Claimed the entire area "BuilderCo" the place was devastated and just like what i have mentioned before there were creative stuff all over the place that needed to be removed and since its very near my Shroom island  i extended my town there to restore the place..

the area is quite big so it will take time for me from removing cobbles or dirts used by griefers and other stuff 

I Claimed the entire area "BuilderCo" the place was devastated and just like what i have mentioned before there were creative stuff all over the place that needed to be removed and since its very near my Shroom island  i extended my town there to restore the place..

the area is quite big so it will take time for me from removing cobbles or dirts used by griefers and other stuff 

Cool Thanks. Last time I checked the Perms are set to none?

Is this still correct?

• 2 months later...

yeah its in the current tekkit server this place was abandoned and some  areas got greif with infinite energy storage all over the place thats why i had to claim the area and remove those things and now im restoring the whole thing and adding some  cool improvements..  XD

Actually I saw like tons of creative and spawned items around the map ( most of them was infinitive energy ), so I gues premium+ and all other with creative should be more carefull.

Archived