[Cs:go] Random Thoughts

CyberEagle50

I keep on getting stuck with shitty teams, I got 40 kills in one game and we lost. Half the time my team is chucking the bomb in places you cant get to, Russian kids, or AFK. It's annoying me because I can't get past silver elite. I just got higher than a smurf account last game, and I'm in silver elite.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

phahah, I have my main account DMG actually (demoted from LE), and another one where i am LEM (demoted from SUPREME), I know, that's weird.. but anyway I played alone, you just take that so seriously, not all russians or polaks are retarded, or don't even know to speak english.. it's just.. if you are good, you have a lot of chances to win anyway.

Remember one thing, you was a shit in past, don't kick someone because he makes mistakes, or because he don't play like a GOD (yes, if he shoot just walls, and he try to kill someone after 30s when he saw him, you can do that), that and because you will be banned so easy for one week cuz yes.. valve :))

You have to know about what tournament is (for example at BO3, Virtus.pro  have best evolution), and yeah, probably a part of them are also ''discussed', it's about money here, you really believe they care about our bet -_-, and yeah, Envyus will be the best, I believe that, KennyS, you carry with apex whole team while you stay in Titan, you can work with real team right now, and made the best team in all of the world :P

Archived