rules complaint

mastermilo

WARNING: "SWEARING"

hello, today i've been doing pvp, there are no rules about random pvp not being ok, you can't just make up rules by agreement, there are no rules about, tp kill, spawnkill (just claim the frickin spawn), btw i was also talkin about the fact that pvp is a part of the game, also is griefing, minecraft is a survival game not a farming simulator, i mean lets say i do everything i've got every single item ingame, then what? i cant even use the armors i make, who do i fight? swords weapons who do i fight??, just remove weapons they'r useless, you can't use em even if there's no rule about random death match (RDM), i've been playing minecraft from a lot of time and i've noticed that the more kids play the game, the more servers get protection, you cant break into someone's base, you cant kill him, but you can kill him if he agree's with it? i mean who would ever agree on getting killed, who?

why make a base when u can simply have everything outside and nobody would be able to do anything about it?, what's the point of playing if there's no competition??, what's the point of this game? surviving.

surviving is not farming till you get annoyed, you cant block parts of the game, i mean there's like 5 servers that allow griefing in the entire planet, what's wrong with all the other's?? why don't you allow the game to be played? you know why? because it's an advantage for the server, the more players stay the more vip and stuff gets u moneys and things, popularity, if someone leaved just cuz he got griefed no one would donate right? then how do other game survive?? games like rust as an example survive withouth all these shitty plugins, , btw pvp scamming^? killing someone cuz u want to is not pvp scamming.. it's not raiding, and other shit u banned me for. make minecraft great again.

10 minutes ago, mastermilo said:

why don't you allow the game to be played? you know why? because it's an advantage for the server, the more players stay the more vip and stuff gets u moneys and things, popularity, if someone leaved just cuz he got griefed no one would donate right? then how do other game survive??

Of course we think about the players because without the donors or just your regular player the server wouldn't have survived as long as it did, the rule on pvp is simple as are all the other ones, you can not pvp unless both parties agree, that doesn't mean you can't pvp but it means you can't just randomly kill someone and take his/her stuff, also the griefing rule is there because We don't want players to work just for their work to be stolen or simply destroyed, you have to respect the rules if you agree to them or not, you are the first to complain about this since server opened, if you don't like our rules " there's like 5 servers that allow griefing in the entire planet " go there it's as simple as that.

Not to mention this rule:

[19] Use common sense:

• If you have abused a 'loop-hole' in our rules, then the punishment will be decided by me with the help of the GM+'s.

And Powerwarp - the community manager - did infact discuss this with the GM's and came to the conclusion that PVP is only allowed when agreed upon by both terms. And I told you so last time your friend was caught for TPKilling/scamming, then you dare ask me how many " warning " you will have to get to get a ban. You were walking a very thin line and you did not only go across it, I don't even think you can see it anymore if you look behind you.

Now, you and your friend was banned for " PVP scamming, raiding and bypassing nopvp zone. Rule 2, 5(8), 14 & 15

[2] No Bug Abuse/Exploiting Bugs:
[8] No Griefing Any Protected Territory:
[14] No Scamming:
[15] No harassing staff or other players:

You and your friend were both banned for these reasons as you bypassed no-pvp zones to enter a town of RussianUzi, placing down turrets and killing the person who is in a no-pvp zone, and then stealing the items. Now this also coutns as griefing protected territory, as you are stealing items from a protected area.
You also exploited the town plugin by bypassing the no-pvp zone. Scamming players by tping and killing them - Observed by Quagma. - luring people into spawn of deep dark and killing them. 
The method of spamkilling people are you did also counts as a harassment.

Now, this is all within the rules but I say again that PVP is ONLY allowed when both parts agree upon it. Now as for the punishment, rule 14 & 15 are both a warning and 30 minute jailtime, you both recieved that before your ban. Then rule 2 and 8 is 2 day ban + 7 day ban. Therefore the tempban of 9 days.

It's not up to you to decide how the game is suppose to be played, this server is made to be griefing and raiding proof, and by playing on our server you agree with those rules. And now you have to pay for breaking them, these are the rules in place and you should respect them.

This server is made for people that want a peaceful enviroment to progress through Infinity Evolved, you may use armor and weapons to fight the countless bosses in this modpack. Why build a base? It's not all about protecting what you have, some enjoy the creative part of minecraft and building bases. Minecraft is not strictly a PVP game, it's a survival game - against monsters - and a adventure sandbox game with limitless creativity to be had. If Minecraft was only ever meant to be only played with pvp, griefing and raiding then there wouldn't be a singleplayer in the first place. This is not Dayz.

Bottom line, learn to respect the rules, these bans were fair and square.

9 hours ago, mastermilo said:

minecraft is a survival game not a farming simulator

Agree... Many modpacks is not "Farming simulators". But actually, FTB Infinity Evolved EXPERT mode  IS farming simulator.

This modpack is ALL about progression. Your challenge is NOT to be toughest PVP`er, but to progress to endgame trough all that ridiculous recipes, and overall game complexity. If you don`t like it, go play other servers, like @Skilande_ says. And do not disturb Farmers. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived