Unban Account gara1293

ReivGames

[1] In-Game Username:

-(gara1293)-
[2] Details of Situation:

-(I have banned 13 days for illegal items when I only built resdtone mechanisms with mogekov I came to the forum to complain and I see that dantexd has reported me with false photos of my inventory are not real is seen in a photo command / invsee gara1293 and in Another my supposed inventory which is false and down will be the reasons adria_2002 has seen them and has been believed when a good real test would have been a video which did not by falseness to prove ...)-

[3] Ban Category:

-(13 Days to ban (10 days Now)-

[4] Ban Duration:

-(13 Days to ban (10 days Now))-

[5] Staff Member:

-(adria_2002)-

[6] ScreenShots:

-(Link Report DantexD:

Last chat with adria_2002:http://prntscr.com/esjklg

Ban photo (gara1293):http://prntscr.com/esjjnj

Chat with EnderRusher:http://prntscr.com/esjm4p

[7] Your Reason:

-(

1-Do not have spawnby

2-dantexd hates me and would make any farce to make me baneen 3-

that nothing else dissimuli the command and I do not know that fart is a chest or the inventory of another person 4-

what the fuck do I need illegal things if I have creative?

5-The only thing I have done in the server is to make resdtone mechanisms with MogeKov you can ask him

6-If it were real would be 4 days of ban unfair because the report was false

7-The report is false DO NOT use weapons potions or other items for which I need that

8-Dante has done it for me because I reported it in the past

9- to the dick the report is false I swear I did not use illegal things

10-the account I use only I reset the password was recently and the owner does not use the account has abandoned it at all

11-Men termination I swear I'm not used that this ban is unfair if I put it in place I would not be here)-

PD: YO ESTOY ADMINISTRANDO LA CUENTA DE GARA1293

49 minutes ago, ReivCraft said:

-(I have banned 13 days for illegal items when I only built resdtone mechanisms with mogekov I came to the forum to complain and I see that dantexd has reported me with false photos of my inventory are not real is seen in a photo command / invsee gara1293 and in Another my supposed inventory which is false and down will be the reasons adria_2002 has seen them and has been believed when a good real test would have been a video which did not by falseness to prove ...)-

Fake photos? Look at the chat where it says exactly what time I did the screens... do not do the saint...... I do not hate you, just that I do not have tolerance to those who use illegal items.

The next time you want to say that I tell lies do it but with more proof...

2 minutes ago, ReivCraft said:

What do dates have to do? I do not understand you I was on the server and everyone knows there is a place where you want to go with the dates

Nice google translate and, I don't understand anything you said

14 minutes ago, ReivCraft said:

What do you want to do, I am not an expert in the English language

(no se donde quieres llegar con las fechas)

The dates say exactly when I took the SS's.............. Don't say anything if you don't know.

Okey the dates are the same day as the report but I do not see that they have to see the dates? I do not know what you mean by that

okey las fechas son del mismo dia que hisite el reporte pero no veo que tienen que ver las fechas? no se a que te refieres con eso

Okey guys dont fligth. I dont want to miss judge but I see that @ReivCraft was banned for dupes iteams. Even tho he didnt knew that those iteams were not allowed. Dante have a point, ain't fare when someone have duped iteams.

In my opinion the evidence against you is solid. Shows in your inventory the use of duplicate potions.

Also try to use a formal lenguage, DONT insult in an Unban request, beside, dont spam neither. However be patient and wait for @adria_2002 decision!

/

Okey no peleen. No quiero mal intepretar las cosas pero veo que @ReivCraft fue banneado por "duped iteams"

Aunque tu no supieras que el uso de estos no estaba permitido. Dante tiene razón. No es justo cuando alguien tiene "duped iteams"

En mi opinión la evidencia contra ti es muy precisa. Muestra en tu inventario el uso de posiciones duplicadas.

Además usa un lenguaje formal, no insultes en una "unban request", ni menos spamear.

En conclusión se paciente y espera la desición de @adria_2002!

Well I'm not insulting and we started by speaking on the account of gara1293 that the administrator ... I hope the decision of adria also

Bueno no estoy insultando y comenzamos por hablo por la cuenta de gara1293 que el administrador ... espero la decision de adria tambien

1- Why are you trying to defend something that about what you said, is not yours? And the potions are illegal because you didn't buy them, you dupped them from someone that boght them.

2- As ZengZ said, the proofs are clear enough to see that you own those potions.

3- I banned you 14 days because your account has done that thousands of times.

4- And why do you own gara's account, did he gave it to you? Because I've already seen more than 3 people using it as well. I want some solid proofs, can you contact him?

The ban stays!

Reply under here if you have more proofs in which shows that you didn't own those potions. I give you 2d to reply.

Unfortunately I see that all the valley shit the bans as they are not they no longer try it I'm left with the shit of the ban after everything is always the same for more tests than of

Lastimosamente veo que todo el valle mierda los bans como no son ellos ya no lo intente mas me quedo con la mierda de la prohibición de despues de todo siempre es igual por mas pruevas que de

And why do you own gara's account, did he gave it to you? Because I've already seen more than 3 people using it as well. I want some solid proofs, can you contact him?

The ban stays!

Si puedo ponerme el contacto hay 3 personas no sera porque juego en 3 pc diferentes no crees? cuando viajo juego en una y cuando estoy en casa con otra y cuando estoy en otro lugar con la otra pc es skype de el es Gustavo (gara) por si lo quieren contactar (ANTERIOMENTE >:( Ismael me baneo 13 dias por hakear cuenta y le di el skype del dueño y se pusieron deacuerdo en comprobaron la cuenta prestada igual quede baneado pero vale mierda como sus bans

Archived