[BUG] Damage upon login/teleport

Whiteflash1

About 50% of the times i login or teleport using portals, I either receive damage or just simply die. (Not mentioning the debuf upon login).

I dont know if i am the only one getting this because when i say i died again because of this, no1 replies...

If the modpack has any mod from iChun then you get those random buffs/debuffs. It's a "game" that he implemented long time ago. it's something like a zombie apocalypse. There is a patient 0, and from that everyone might get or not infected with the virus. All this is based on your UUID. If you get regen you are resistant to this, if you get poison you are infected. More details here Link 1 Link 2

well it is iChunUtil but in the modpack update it got disabled so this problem should be solved now !

Here the changelog :

iChunUtil by iChun (4.2.2 > 4.2.3)

• Removed "The Infection" from the mod. It will be rewritten and readded properly in the future. (or not)

Topic closed !

Archived