Crafter'sland Teamspeak Is Up!

rocksmasher99

• 1 month later...

Hello.

I have a little problem, Carajocomer banned me because i hit him with my sword of wood with 10.25 of damage in Assassin's Craft V1 and he banned mi of Assassin's Craft V1 for 1 week, then i enter later in the lobby and y asked him why he banned me and he only repiled "Te doy 10 segundos para que te vayas del lobby" y asked him why and then he banned me of lobby too.

I only say: ¿Judge abuse?

Thanks.

Hello.

I have a little problem, Carajocomer banned me because i hit him with my sword of wood with 10.25 of damage in Assassin's Craft V1 and he banned mi of Assassin's Craft V1 for 1 week, then i enter later in the lobby and y asked him why he banned me and he only repiled "Te doy 10 segundos para que te vayas del lobby" y asked him why and then he banned me of lobby too.

I only say: ¿Judge abuse?

Thanks.

Hello, this isn't the right zone for this please post it here http://forum.craftersland.net/forum/150-complaints/ and use the complaint model please.

Archived