Futuristic Base

quagma

My base is pretty cool.

YFX4r3w.jpg

I got a request for the plans to it, so I got them right here. However, you will need the mod Schematica, and it's core mod Lunatarius Core.

In the attached zip file, you will find two schematics. The first one is called futurist modern, and it's what i based my base on. It's 100% vanilla blocks, so you can use it anywhere. The second one in the file is my current base, and it's full of modded blocks, so only use it in the DW20 mod pack, or you might crash, or something. 

Anyways, to place the schematics in your game, first install schematica and it's core mod. Once you do that, enter your ftb directory and go into your DW20 folder. Then click on the folder that says minecraft. You should now be on this screen: 

Now create a folder called schematics in that directory. Open it up. Place yo' schematic files into that thang and close it. Now launch yo' game, foo'. When you enter your world, find a good buildin' spot to place that blueprint. By default, it will use the divide, multiply and subtract keys. It might help to change those. Your schematics will show up in a list. Pick the one you want to build, and press the next button. You might have to try a few times to get it to be positioned right. You now have a translucent hologram as a guide to block placing.

Here is a video to better help explain how that goes.

Now you can build that amazing build!

SquidInc Towers.zip

• 3 weeks later...

Archived