[Minecraft 1.7.10][Fionapack]

Monocrame

tumblr_o0xfvq8jXz1uifs5qo1_1280.png

Now that you have a lot of iron and such, don’t skimp out on infrastructure - make a couple of pulverizers, pipes, hoppers, whatever you need to start making things more automated.  You can even automate seared stone production to make a huge smeltery.  I would recommend saving some iron ore to be pulverized (whenever you pulverize something you get a chance for better stuff).

To make a ender quarry, you need about 9 enderpearls and 9 diamonds.  The ender quarry takes a lot of RF but is very fast and efficient.  To make a lot of magical wood, use make flim flam (I) books and change it to 17 magical wood in 1 go.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_o0xgfkL4ma1uifs5qo1_1280.png

I found one zombie villager on my island, and another one in the myst world.  I caught it with a safari ball that I made from one of the ghasts I sniped.  I was gonna use a golden apple on it, but then I checked and minefactory reloaded has a zombie healing syringe.  I made one of those and used it.  The villager turned into some kind of magic weirdo.

tumblr_o0xgg9Xcql1uifs5qo1_1280.png

I made a pulverizer because I had read villagers like bread and the pulverizer will pulverize wheat into flour that I can make to bread, but when I gave bread to the villagers, they didn’t even eat it!  More for me I guess.

Then I made a nice, big home for the villagers with quality real grass flooring including tall grass.  Part of the floor is transparent to jam a bunch of doors in there so villagers think there are a lot of houses, however they can’t even go to the houses.  And there is 1 door randomly in the middle of the house so they think this is a house, but they can’t go outside because they think the inside of the house is the outside too.

tumblr_o0xgiqFK5e1uifs5qo1_1280.png

Remember how I said there is a water layer underneath everything?  Well I used some waterbreathing potions that I got from the spawner to mine under there.  There was a lot of redstone and diamonds and stuff.  I even found a aqua affinity helmet that let me mine fast.

At first I couldn’t see anything, but torches light up around you in this modpack, so that made things easier.

tumblr_o0xgjrwtqy1uifs5qo1_1280.png

I started thaumcraft.  I made the thaumnomical and a wand.  Then I charged the wand with auro nodes and scanned everything.  However, I didn’t get any ordo vis.  So, I searched far and wide.  I got really mad and started killing everything.  Then I got some ordo vis drops from killing mobs.  I went home and made goggles of revealing.  In the meantime, I made a jetpack to fly around, and a capacitor to charge it.

tumblr_o16kzpNG0C1uifs5qo1_1280.png

Once I got enough resources for a stone pick, I was well on my way to becoming rich.  In this pack, you can ACTUALLY MINE iron with stone, and a bunch of other things.  The ore was kinda weird though because there was 2 tin ores and one mined instantly while the other was too hard.  There was also a glitchy textured ore that was obviously dangerous.  However, it was platinum ore !  The last pack I played RMT’s pack, you couldn’t even mine iron and it was really rare.  This one has a ton - I like that I don’t have to run out, or be guilty about making iron tools and armor.

tumblr_o16l90z4tu1uifs5qo1_1280.png

I get right to work starting to make thermal expansion machines.  There isn’t really any other choice if I want to get bonus dust from pulverizing ores.  Food was kinda scarce in my wasteland biome, but I found out I can dry zombie flesh to make jerky and live.  The hopper didn’t work so I made a chute instead.

tumblr_o16lffZKSj1uifs5qo1_1280.png

I tried a new base protecting technique: making a large lit range.  By using F7, I lit up everywhere mobs could spawn.  No wall needed.  It was pretty dry here with deep ocean so no squids collection.  I don’t have emeralds, or animals or food and junk.  There is uneven terrain and few endermen.  No clay either.  So, adventure time.  I made a pocket crafting table to help me out a bit.

tumblr_o16ll7XMP91uifs5qo1_1280.png

When I was in a myst world, I found a weird factorization colossus.  I broke a block on it, and it made a weird sound, and became invisible and glitchy.  Wtf?

Eventually I went to the end because Enderman just were a bit too rare and I was getting jetpacks and everything, going to the End would be easier than just hunting enderman.

Archived