[Minecraft 1.7.10][Fionapack]

Monocrame

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_o16mi4beOC1uifs5qo1_1280.png

Once I went into a myst world and dug a hole from level 64 to 45.  Then, I put water in it and waited.  Squid started to spawn like crazy (because it was only water on the world) and I had lots of ink to make more worlds.  I didn’t find any real useful pages but I did find bee pages, I will try them tomorrow. 

tumblr_o16n3ju6bI1uifs5qo1_1280.png

When I woke up the next day, I fell through the ground and get attacked by a herd of zombie pigman wearing lapiz lazuli armor.  I never seen them wearing that before, or so angry.  They killed me several times, especially when I respawned in my bed.  Skeleton and zombies started crawling up through the ground from the caves below.  The whole ground had been disintegrated.  When I tried to remake some ground, the red sand fell too making it worse.

tumblr_o16oy2lKEn1uifs5qo1_1280.png

Once I finally made the AE system, I looked in my Myst desk to make the bee world, only to make the soul-crushing discovery that the bee mod had been removed.  Not only did all the surface of my base get removed.  I fell through the floor and mobs repeatedly killed me with OP mob armor.  There are a bunch of shadows everywhere where blocks used to be.

I can’t stand to play this pack anymore, there’s extremely too many options and mod-clutter for my liking now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tumblr_o27g1mlSxk1uifs5qo1_1280.png

The wand of excavation was perfect for quickly mining the underwater rock, especially when not wearing the aqua affinity helmet.

Deep cave spelunking is not for the faint of heart, as you can see.

Monocrame please use the edit.

Edit for what?  I'm not psychic.  Is it because of 1 post per picture?  Are the posts getting out of hand and are gonna crash the forum?  Is my post count getting too high?  Wouldn't want to compete in number of real posts if that's a thing.  But, if it is, just reset the post count to 0 it doesn't matter much to me.  It's just a useless total... like, all my money in the Tekkit server.  Or my connection problem that gets ignored so I lose my particle accelerator.  My fusion reactors that blowed up randomly a long time ago, my energy nodes, my particle accelerators that turned into obsidian and random pieces changed to the wrong block everyday.  All my stuff getting stolen by town members, and then my town being forced to shrink or get deleted.  Please clarify.  I cannot what you mean.  Please don't make me have to guess.

Do you not like the topic?  I mean, it might be infuriating that it is sometimes halfway down the page past all the old and pinned random topics from 4 months ago whenever I update it infrequently.  I wouldn't want to force you to read something that you felt needed to be edited for some reason.  Maybe I should just delete the topic, so it's not such a bother to everyone.

Interesting story teller.
Oh and it's SEUS Shader pack, You won't able run with Intel GMA Accelerator, HD 3000. But yes HD 4600 barely perfect fine (lastest driver)
and you need good computer to run this SEUS shader pack. (SEUS = Sonic Ether Unbelieveable Shader)

Hi guys.  I use Continuum shaders http://continuumshader.com/, which is a mod of SEUS.  According to someone, it requires a significantly better hardware than SEUS.  These following images however were taken with no shaders on.

tumblr_o2f99tFFNo1uifs5qo1_1280.png

The next thing to do would be the logistics pipe network.  Why the network?  I just figured it would be cheap and easy.  First you make the power thing.

tumblr_o2f9gfEHaO1uifs5qo1_1280.png

After mining a bunch, I set up my laser array.  The lasers were going slow, so I turned the game to peaceful.  The lasers take the most amount of diamonds.  Each laser costs 2 diamonds but makes the chipsets faster.  And each chipset made saves 4 iron, 3 gold, or 3 diamond.  Very cool.

tumblr_o2f9n4SDsR1uifs5qo1_1280.png

And here’s the finished product.

After about a million chipsets later, I had all I needed to complete it with minimal crafting.

To do this, connect each of your chests with logistics pipes mk3 (make sure the pipe only touches 1 chest).  Connect every junction and other block interface with basic logistics pipes.  You will have to connect a logistics power junction block to this network, to power everything.  Also, the logistics request table will be your crafting and inventory interface block.  Now, you might be wondering what about connections that are not junctions or block interfaces?  For those, you can use gold transport pipes from buildcraft.  In my setup everything was tight so I went ahead and did all basic logistics pipes although a few might have been gold transport pipes.  Finally, to make everything work, you need to add upgrades to the logistics pipes mk3’s.  The provider upgrade (module) allows the network to access the inventory and pull stuff out.  The polymorphic itemsink module allows it to put stuff back in the inventory and sort it.  Finally, the itemsink module (which you have to set to default route by right clicking) handles new items telling the network it’s ok to start putting stuff in there.
Now just search through your chests for stuff, sort it and craft things easily.

I thought i told you to stop consecutive posting, instead you continued doing it.

Im sick and tired of combining them for you already and this just has to stop.

Seriously cut it out man, if you want to make a storyline then make one single post or a youtube playlist.

Archived