[Minecraft 1.7.10][Fionapack]

Monocrame

tumblr_o0ctzgANjQ1uifs5qo1_1280.png

I attached a drum to the underside as well, to collect the “mob essence” that the grinder spat out.  The material of the underside of the dirt was known as Korp, which is comprised of obsidian and stone.  Once I had got enough ender pearls, I made many ender eyes and threw them, following them to the stronghold.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_o0d3fyvBY61uifs5qo1_1280.png

Once I had went to the stronghold, I went through the portal and to my horror I was buried underneath the end rock.  The ender dragon saw me though and phased through the rock, hitting me like a truck.  When I started to climb out, he came again for a second pass; throwing me several stories into the air.  Luckily I had a glider and glided safely down to the end surface.

tumblr_o0d3tiuXor1uifs5qo1_1280.png

Once I landed, I tried to put down a myst book to get me safely back to my base in case I started getting hurt.  But the ender dragon dive bombed me and DISINTEGRATED the book stand.  I ran around trying to dodge him and in the meantime, looked at two enderman on accident!  The enderman started attacking me and I hit one of them.  Then, I found the book and quickly made it back to my base.

tumblr_o0d4h1Tcc41uifs5qo1_1280.png

I fought the ender towers for most of the night.  The explosions hurt him.  At first, I used an invisibility potion I had captured in my mob spawner, but idk if it helped.  By the end of the night, I had gotten fairly good at dodging the dragon and the end men.  I think he is less likely to attack if the bow is drawn.  At one point, the ender dragon plowed straight through a group of endermen, killing one of them.  Once day broke, I used my enchanted invar reinforced bow to strike the finishing blow.

tumblr_o0d4vqlL601uifs5qo1_1280.png

Once the dragon died, it turned into a fountain.  What an epic battle!  And when I jumped in, I had won the game!  Now that he was dead, I could go back to the end and get as many ender pearls as I wanted, and use them in the new machines.  I was so relieved and happy to be done with that hard battle.

tumblr_o0glk4dc5s1uifs5qo1_1280.png

The first continent I passed was a plains biome but it was a small island even more deserted than here.  Then next was a large, foresty island that I ran through.  However, there was no village anywhere.  I sat on the shore for a while wondering if I was alone on this world.  Instead of venturing forward, I decided to turn back and make my way home.

tumblr_o0tljdgFN01uifs5qo1_1280.png

I start off by seeing what is the most op mod in there.  Agricraft might be, however, idk how agricraft is tech.

I figured out its definitely minecraft, extra utilities, mystcraft, and OMG!  project E? GG.

Tinkers construct is also OP.  And idk what tardis does.  Oh ok its like a dimensional room.  Gotcha.

tumblr_o0tlprAUpq1uifs5qo1_1280.png

After wandering and a coupld scrap piles, I found two more biomes that might hold villages.

All along I was collecting iron, because that is what is really scarce in this modpack - there are like 3 different types of copper and everything else so don’t worry about those.

tumblr_o0tltyUKxK1uifs5qo1_1280.png

I tried to mine certus quartz, but it is too hard to mine.  I will need to make a diamond pickaxe for that.  Or, a ticon tool.

Well I went all the way to places I found ticon resources and fixed the smeltery now to make aluminum brass.  The smeltery doubles everything so no need to use any other machines.

Archived