[Minecraft 1.7.10][Fionapack]

Monocrame

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monocrame please use the edit.

Dude, chilllllll he's telling a story

Edit for what? I'm not psychic. Is it because of 1 post per picture? Are the posts getting out of hand and are gonna crash the forum? Is my post count getting too high? Wouldn't want to compete in number of real posts if that's a thing. But, if it is, just reset the post count to 0 it doesn't matter much to me. It's just a useless total... like, all my money in the Tekkit server. Or my connection problem that gets ignored so I lose my particle accelerator. My fusion reactors that blowed up randomly a long time ago, my energy nodes, my particle accelerators that turned into obsidian and random pieces changed to the wrong block everyday. All my stuff getting stolen by town members, and then my town being forced to shrink or get deleted. Please clarify. I cannot what you mean. Please don't make me have to guess.

Do you not like the topic? I mean, it might be infuriating that it is sometimes halfway down the page past all the old and pinned random topics from 4 months ago whenever I update it infrequently. I wouldn't want to force you to read something that you felt needed to be edited for some reason. Maybe I should just delete the topic, so it's not such a bother to everyone.

I agree with mono, no one will see it because of all the useless pinned topics

I wont continue this blog using spoilers or merging all the posts into one or without the approval of Andrew2060 and Rocksmasher.

Warning issued by Andrew2070 for Spamming in Profile.
Given 1 points - expired.

Please use the edit button, i had to take the time to merge 35 of your posts into one big one.

Warning issued by Andrew2070 for Failure to Comply to Rules in Profile.
Given 3 points - expire on May 12 2016 12:50 PM.

Stop making consecutive posts on your modpack topic.
it will not attract people, and no one will read 1000 large sized posts.
Make a youtube playlist, and put the link for that here, not a thousand posts or a thousand videos.

IF you cannot make videos, then please just make one giant post with spoilers for every "hour" of playtime you post about.

If you continue with this i will contact PowerWarp.

Thanks.

Archived