Suggestion / See If Any Staff Is Online

TheDoogi_

Hi, sometimes users ask if a staff member is online, well , i thougth putting the command /staff well be prety good.the command will show which staff member is online at the moment and even in wich server is he/she online. I dont have any plugin for that just wanted to suggest and if you like it will be good to add it to crafterland server.

Thanks and have a nice day :)

I see no use for this. Staff that is online can be seen by pressing TAB and their names are highlited (Helper - Blue, Judge - Pink, etc). If a staff member is vanished he has a reason to do so, and while in vanish mode they shouldn't be able to be seen by normal players.

I see no use for this. Staff that is online can be seen by pressing TAB and their names are highlited (Helper - Blue, Judge - Pink, etc). If a staff member is vanished he has a reason to do so, and while in vanish mode they shouldn't be able to be seen by normal players.

+1 thanks for clearing it out.

+1

as long as exist /list and you can press TAB button, you don't need more plugins, /vanish (/v) exist with a reason.

Archived