Skyfactory Server Wipe On 19 January!

brunyman

• Founder

Ok, I know that for some this reset will not be a great thing, that's why I don't like resets, because losing all progress is not desired by everyone. So, I would like to know how many here want their inventory saved? I will need a list with names.

well tbh i wouldn't like that, i personally look forward to the wipe so everyone will start equally, also because then the economy will be fixed (for a while) without people selling full inv of iron blocks for 1$. and if some people would keep their inventory that could be heavily abused compared to people who start over. they would totally dominate the economy till everyone got a bit of automation. so imo you gotta do the same for everyone, or everyone keeps their inventory, or no one.

just sharing my thoughts :)

To me seems pointless... to keep inventory after a wipe. It's a needed thing, so the server can keep going without many issues. For the new players is indeed a bad thing... but that will be on every server you go... You can't please everyone...

Ok, I know that for some this reset will not be a great thing, that's why I don't like resets, because losing all progress is not desired by everyone. So, I would like to know how many here want their inventory saved? I will need a list with names.

Keep in mind that when you start saving inventories the use of a wipe goes out the window. Endgame players who save their inventory can have a full scale end game laggy base up within a few hours of the wipe. Just a few of these bases will decimate the spawn count, tps count and altogether bring the server to its knees which will all bring us back here in a matter of weeks.

Really ?? the server reset and I did not continue my items of inventory, You said who he wished to continue with the items leave the nick, I left mine, and I lost the items ... disappointed.

Really ?? the server reset and I did not continue my items of inventory, You said who he wished to continue with the items leave the nick, I left mine, and I lost the items ... disappointed.

He must have changed his mind for the better.

• Founder

I wanted to see how many were pro and against saving some inventory,s and looks like most are pro full wipe, and to make it fair to everyone no one will have the inventory saved, including VIP,s , again i,m sory if some are disapointed but i hope you will still play, it,s alaways the best time to start playing after a fresh start, and you will have plenty of time to play until a next wipe will happen

I wanted to see how many were pro and against saving some inventory,s and looks like most are pro full wipe, and to make it fair to everyone no one will have the inventory saved, including VIP,s , again i,m sory if some are disapointed but i hope you will still play, it,s alaways the best time to start playing after a fresh start, and you will have plenty of time to play until a next wipe will happen

however everyone who voted against the rescue of inventories are the staff or are VIPs,

I will continue playing as the server taste.

But I lost a lot harder to get items, and I hope it does not happen again.

however everyone who voted against the rescue of inventories are the staff or are VIPs,

I will continue playing as the server taste.

But I lost a lot harder to get items, and I hope it does not happen again.

It will happen again... It happens every time the map is exhausted and the server can't handle it. I am a regular member like you on skyfactory (the vip comes from other servers) and I didn't want my stuff deleted but I understood it had to be done in order to help out the server lag/stability wise. Surely you understand :)

It will happen again... It happens every time the map is exhausted and the server can't handle it. I am a regular member like you on skyfactory (the vip comes from other servers) and I didn't want my stuff deleted but I understood it had to be done in order to help out the server lag/stability wise. Surely you understand :)

Yes I understand, but I hope it takes place.
   And I'm not a regular player, every day I'm online on skyfactory.

Archived