What's Up Family?

niqf

So hey guys/girls, been a while since I've been here. Anyways, getting straight to the point, my MIA. Many things have been happening to me many for the better and some for the worst. I got a new job other than my terrible job at Save-On-Foods (a grocery store) and got one at Mr. Lube (Working with cars) and I've been attending that job full time while still maintaining my job at Save-On-Foods part time. My great grandma also passed away at the age of 97 which lead to spending more time with the family. Because of this, I've had little to no time for some personal time which includes playing on this server as a Tekkit GM. I've been apart of this community since November 30th 2013 and accomplished my goal of becoming a GameMaster.

(A quick peek at a little kid)

pGQ1MKQ.png

(and feedback for me..)

QlHT4if.png

I've been a staff member since then and have made and had many fun experiences with the staff members and players alike. Many of which have come and go unfortunately but with that came new people to mingle with along with a growing community. It's kind of sad to see my rank go but I just don't have time like I used to. So with that in mind,

I resign from my position as Tekkit GameMaster.

I would also like to request that the sponsor rank I had before be placed back on the account

as well as [ex-GM] (red) for while I am in game.

It's been a fun ride but no ride lasts forever.

Thank you,

-Niqf (Bryce)

It's been a long day without you, my friend, And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again. We've come a long way from where we began

Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again. When I see you again.

Goodbye Mr. Niqf you will be missed. ;-;

@brunyman: Yes I had sponsor on the Tekkit server. :)

@Andrew2070: Oh well, thanks and see you later. :)

@PortalAtlas: Yeah I'll miss you guys too but I'll visit every now and then. :)

@Rocksmasher99: I'll miss you too. :)

@Jim: How nice of you to say goodbye even though you have left the server already. :)

I paid for it a long time ago maybe two years ago.

fArxuTe.png

^ Here's a picture from way back then. Turns out it was just a premium rank, thought I had sponsor. :/

Account name is the same and I think I paid like $40CAD, it was too long ago to remember clearly.

AXa2SHP.png

^ My cute little disciples back in the day. <3

Archived