Help By Filling

Imperatus

well it would be nice if u guys could add any mod that helps u by filling a reactor with gelid crytheum cuz i am not the fan of placing every single cryotheum per hand on a huge reactor so it would be nice if u could add a filling machin for it :/

Adding any mod would make other people add it too,soo if they dont have it they cant enter the server.Just use floodgate,its really cheap and efficient.

The easiest way is to use my patented reactor filling system....

Cap it all off at the top with dirt, then just use a floodgate hooked to your ME to fill it with CRYO. 

I can fill a 32x32x32 in less than 10 minutes with this setup. 

Cheers. 

Indeed there is no Buildcraft so no floodgates... However the eaisest way to do it by hand( I cannot see a viable automated way) would be to use a Fluivac from Thermal Expansion and this would elininate the need for buckets... Just click away and it will place buckets without needing to fumble around with your inventory or such.

Ps. Use a tank to store the liquid, it draws from whatever storage you have in your inv.

Archived