[Guide] How To Beat Tekkit

uNeekHG

Guide For Tekkit

I have seen many Guides on how to do something in tekkit but I haven't seen any

complete guides on anything so either there aren't any out there, or there aren't any

recent ones so i'm just going to make this one and hope it doesn't get taken down.

This will be a tutorial on everything on tekkit with links to both other forum posts about it

and links to sites that I have found helpful, I hope this helps

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Commands:

/Town new [name]

Creates a town so that you can protect your stuff

ex: /Town new Solitude

/Town claim

Claims one chunk

/Dynmap hide

Makes it so people can't see you on the Dynmap to kill you

/Town perm town set out none

Makes it so people can't enter your claim which will also keep people from killing you

/Clan Create 

Creates a Clan

/Clan Roster FaZe 

To see my clans Roster ;D

These are all commands you should use as soon as you start, if you have any command questions just PM me and I will answer you

For more Towny commands go to...

Forum Post: http://forum.craftersland.net/topic/9009-townymytown-permissions-tutorial/?hl=towny

GamePlay:

Noob:

People have already talked about this and I'll link them

but your first thing to do... is play regular minecraft and get some resources, then

You want to get a grindstone which, by turning the crank, you can turn your ores

into two ingots instead of one but you also want to be

looking for Diamonds, like always, so you can make a quarry

You then want power, starting off your probably going to

need a dynamo, A steam Dynamo is what

People usually start off with, so that's what i'll talk about right now

To get a Steam Dynamo working you will need:

Aqueous Accumulator

Steam Dynamo

2x2 pool of water

Coal

Leadstone Conduit

(Or other power transfering item)

http://i.imgur.com/YlGz8IA.png

Now that you have power, you want:

Pulverizer

Redstone Furnace

Using those two machines will double your ores and double the speed of how rich you eventually will be.

You have your starting power and double resources now what you want is better Power, most people use Big Reactors but if your a pro such as me you would skip straight to fusion

Forum Post:

http://forum.craftersland.net/topic/9377-guide-starting-out-on-tekkit/?hl=%2Bsteam+%2Bdynamo

Moderate:

Now that you have all the starting materials, you want to get started on a base or operations, a place to do everything and live. Your very first focus after getting past the noob level, after getting tons of resources, is an AE system (ME system), this is a machine that allows you to store everything you own... into one "Chest" (More information in the Mods tab, After getting that built and get a bit of room to store your stuff, you'll want to upgrade your power, to do this you can either do the normal thing which is build a big reactor, or do what I do and must of the other richest players do and completely skip that and going straight to fusion, both of these reactors have a discription in the mods tab. After getting both power and space done you want to get EVEN more resources. The best way for this is going into a mystcraft world, or even better a Dense Ore Mystcraft world and placing a quarry.

Mystcraft and a Dense Ore tutorial are in the mods Tab     

Pro:

Now that you have power and a decent amount of resources your main focus is to automate everything so that you can get rich without even trying, this is actually extremely easy. Start off by making laser drills and prechargers, to do this you need pink slime which is obtained by killing pigs with the SlaughterHouse. This gives you PinkSlime Juices (Not the real name) and you place that with a bucket and it spawns a slime, you want to catch that in a reusable safari net and put the safari net into a AutoSpawner. For an AutoSpawner you will need Power and MobEssense. You already have Power after making your Fusion Reactor so now you want MobEssense, to get this you need to kill mobs with the Grinder, best way to do this I find is making a 5x5 room of Cursed Earth with a grinder in the back to kill them all and a EnderTank taking the Essence to wherever you need it.

Mods:

Mystcraft:

Getting Started:

Mystcraft is a Mod inside tekkit that allows you to teleport to other worlds.

To get started you'll need:

Writing Desk

Ink Mixer

Book Binder

Leather/Paper/Ink Vials

While in the Ink Mixer, put paper in the bottom left square and an Ink Vial in the top left square, this will turn the middle circle black and a link Panel will pop up in the bottom right side, after taking the Link Panel your empty glass bottle will appear in the top right. Now that you have your Link Panel, put it in the Book Binder with some leather, A book will appear in the top right, take that out and you have your first Mystcraft world. Any Questions? Just PM me and I'll add more detail into this.

Want more details into everything?

Go here: Youtube Vid coming soon

Dense Ore: 

I'm asked occasionally how I get so many ores

The answer is Dense Ore

Dense Ore is a Mystcraft page that Spawns in regular Minecraft ores

more frequently, yes there are modded ores but they spawn in like regular

not increased

But what people always mess up on in Dense Ore is the Negative

Effect that comes with it, to get a good Dense Ore world you

need a negative effect page.

Scorched Earth is a perfect Negative Effect Page, it makes the sun blazing hot so that

any blocks that are throw out of your inventory or broke will catch fire, and without power armor

you will also catch on fire and die. This page is the most common one used to counteract the Dense Ore negative effects.

In order to get a Dense Ore world to work properly you must put in 10 Scorched Earth pages for every 1 Dense Ore page you, 1/10 ratio! I hope this helped

ComputerCraft:

I will work on this last since it is the hardest

Big Reactors:

Big Reactors is mod that allows you to make power out of...

Atomic Science:

BuildCraft:      

Any Questions you would like answered just PM me and I will be glad to answer you and put it on                                                                          here

"This is Unfinished"

• 1 month later...
  • Henk locked this topic
  • brunyman unpinned this topic

Archived