Sf2 Commands Request

cuz i want them... and i don't have access to /invsee... if i had it i wouldn't have asked for it. As for /tppos i have it on ftb so i want it on sf too... is that a problem? :D As I don't want to transfer/copy the rank from ftb to SF.

Getting spicy up in this topic.  :D

I don't see any problem for you having /tppos, since you're a staff member just not on skyfactory. So I agree him having /tppos command.

For yosefshaked: he's a staff member just not on skyfactory plus he's sponsor on skyfactory, so he has the right to request any command. And /tppos only allows the person to teleport to specific coordinates, for example y: 50 x:25 z:100.

Getting spicy up in this topic.  :D

I don't see any problem for you having /tppos, since you're a staff member just not on skyfactory. So I agree him having /tppos command.

For yosefshaked: he's a staff member just not on skyfactory plus he's sponsor on skyfactory, so he has the right to request any command. And /tppos only allows the person to teleport to specific coordinates, for example y: 50 x:25 z:100.

Oh I thought it's the command that bypasses the /tptoggle okey my bad xD I have no prob with him having it and I know he's a staff member =P

Hi, I don't see you on the review, what rank are you on the server? Thanks

Also, list the permissions with the nodes that you want. (You can look them up online) 

I not a staff on SF2, i was talking that I'm a staff on FTB and I know my way around:D... as for the nodes...

essentials.god

essentials.tppos

essentials.invsee

worldedit.tool.lrbuild

Archived