Command Fix / Request

well my /invsee command isn't workin but when i look in the shop i should be able to use it also Premium users have access to it but it doesn't work for me cuz i have no perm ....

I also would like to get the /enchant command to enchant my stuff per command and not by searching for the books:D 

and may i can get /vanish ? :D would be nice :D

would be nice if i could get the new command and if u guys would fix my /invsee :D

Kind regards 

Imperatus

well yosef :D i will just remember u that PREMIUM Ranks can use /invsee so why i shouldn't get it fixed? and btw i am a sponsor so? :D and why it's so bad to get a /vanish ? i can't do any crap with it so ?

cuz there is also someone on Tekkit who has vanish so :D and he is not a staff member ;))

He is not supposed to have /vanish it is not good for us, the staff members.

try the invsee now, I also added you the perms, use them with care

I ask from you to remove he's /vanish and as i understood he is premium and premium cant ask for commands

He is not supposed to have /vanish it is not good for us, the staff members.

I ask from you to remove he's /vanish and as i understood he is premium and premium cant ask for commands

He's a sponsor. so he is allowed to request command.

although i'm a bit skeptical about sponsors having /v 

well guys :D what should we do with /vanish ?? we just can hide from other players untill we have no access to /tp there should be no prob and yosef u have seen me several times on the server but u still think i am just a premium user? xD

I think /vanish should not be accecible by sponsor rank.

Because it`s mainly higher stuff member`s feature, for observing suspicious players. Sponsor got NO reason to have it, overwise of trolling people. If some sponsor will like to hide theyr presence, they can use "Nick"s

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived