Sponsor Rank Problems

But 1.8 came out a while ago didi'n it?

and I have not chenged my username in the past 6 months...

but when all my ingame data and my rank disappers I am starting to wonder what is going on...

HotHead, you realize that skyfactory runs on 1.7.10 right? On top of that this is a cracked server so UUID things wont matter.

• Founder

Hello, I re-activated your rank, you will get it once you join the server.

I'm working on new login system, that will allow us to set the server in online mode so premium players can have their premium UUID, that's the reason you got a new UUID now.

Hello, I re-activated your rank, you will get it once you join the server.

I'm working on new login system, that will allow us to set the server in online mode so premium players can have their premium UUID, that's the reason you got a new UUID now.

um brunyman a lot of players are cracked, like me. I won't be able to log in on an online server... There are dual authentication methods which can be used but please don't screw us cracked players over :)

um brunyman a lot of players are cracked, like me. I won't be able to log in on an online server... There are dual authentication methods which can be used but please don't screw us cracked players over :)

I was able to join without any issues but I don't know if this new setup was running though.

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived