Bugged Account On Forums

Testing123565

got same problem 

www.craftersland.net <= does wiert

forum.craftersland.net <= works fine

this only happend today. so idk realy xD

It's not the same problem. dagger has got a bugged forum account...

Okay I might have found out what the problem is,have you by any chance changed your banner thing or added any weird picture or gif.I remember some people doing that and it made their forum account not work.

An Administrator with access to the AdminCP can manually change your theme, and see if that does the trick. However, I highly suggest recaching the entire skin set, through Look & Feel -> Template Tools -> Recache skin set. What that does is it reloads all skin resources from the main and public/skin_images folders. In most cases, that's enough to fix a fatal error related to skinning in IPB 3.4.

If that doesn't work, it's probably a template issue in the default skin, so there's not much you can do about it other than find a copy of it and re-install it. So, if recaching doesn't work, just hide the default one from public view altogether. You guys should really consider updating this board to IPS 4.1, or at least IPB 3.4.9.

Well i fixed my account thanks to the power of mobile phone. :D.I just had to click the "full version" while on the mobile version of the forums.I'll mark this as solved and someone please close this thread?.And thanks to all the lovely people who have helped me throughout this issue.

Cool, nice to hear. Let's hope it doesn't break next time you find yourself viewing the full version of the default skin. Either way, I suggest bruny hides that one from public view, so the only ones available are Pulse and IP. Board Mobile.

Archived