[Plugin Suggestion]

Y0lin

Hey , i want to suggest a plugin that is quite useful in selling/buying items . I know that this plugin is on SF2 and i want it to be implemented on ftb server. The name of the plugin is Auction or something similar , i guess you know what plugin i'm talking about.

This plugin is already on FTB, lol

Yeah , that's right , i forgot to mention it but this current plugin is a little wierd and nobody is using it. I preffer the other plugin because it's more easy to use and much people know how to use it.

Yeah , that's right , i forgot to mention it but this current plugin is a little wierd and nobody is using it. I preffer the other plugin because it's more easy to use and much people know how to use it.

Hi Don't play ftb but on skyfactory I see the market plugin ignored due to the auction. On tekkit I see the market plugin shine and people dont get things for crazy low prices. I think that helps balance and therefore I think that the market plugin should be used instead of the auction one.

• Founder

problem is last time I tried the SF auction plugin on FTB I could not get it to work for some odd reason, also that plugin will say to all modded items unknown, so this plugin even if it looks different may be better?

Archived