Multiple Minicio Seeds

I'm playing on sky factory, and it is fun, but not being able to get multiple seeds from each magical crop slows down my progress immensly. it would make the game better for me (and others i suspect) if the mod config was changed to allow multiple drops if fortune was used. this is my first time posting on this forum so pls tell me if i did anything wrong. thanks

I don't think it would break the game because people can share seeds already, so it doesn't make a difference. People that trade a lot would still get shortcuts but single playerish people would have a bit more fun and have a good time. People that have restraint will still not have their game ruined if it is a little easier for others to get seeds.

Making it drop more is simply too op, as Fanbus described, it's no big deal to get millions of seeds after you would have made one.

I see the early game meaning of skyfactory being to make most effective ore produce methode, design the best sifter setup, not just plop down a seed that grows it all for ya. When the sifters get too slow for you, you know you can already afford the seeds you need.

Yea, it would ruin the game, bad enough skyfactory is easy in most of the mods in modpack. Like for example, Silver wood saplings and Great wood saplings, no longer need to do the infusion to make them, you just need leaves, witch water, and few other things to make them now. So, enabling this feature would just make it insanely easy to get seeds in early game and late game.

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived