I Think Someone Is Trying To Get Me Banned

_Ice_

In-Game Nickname: DeadLeadHeadFred

Time and date: This happened from 3:55- 4:30 I would say is when I started building and when he logged off (this may not be completely accurate, but I can only assume because I have spent at least 25 minutes writing the description of what happened)

Description of what happened:

1. DeadLeadHeadFred asked me to help him prank his friend by making some green hair for a clown face.

2. I spawned in some quartz pillars by mistake.

3. We finished most of it.

4. We went inside the head to stop for a couple minutes.

5. I went into creative mode to delete all the items I didn't need 

6. I dropped the quartz pillars without noticing, I thought I put them in the red X slot of your inventory in creative mode which deleted items.

7. He kept saying I used creative mode for everything so I vein mined the hair I had made by myself *This may be seen as griefing but I only vein mined the hair, which is the only thing I had made, nothing that he had made*

8. He got mad and then he saw the pillars in his inventory that I had dropped by mistake earlier.

9. He said in chat that I had spawned in items and given them to him and that he could prove it.

10. Someone teleported in and he tosses the person one of the quartz pillars, since I was in creative mode when I tried to delete them, it said *Spawned In By IceGodzFacFTW* so he got the person on his side and they both started going off on how I could get banned because this was breaking the rules.

11. I explained ​Multiple Times ​that I had accidentally dropped them earlier and they both wouldn't stop.

​12. I told DeadLeadHeadFred to delete the items because I didn't mean to toss them out.

13. He said that he wouldn't because it was against the rules to give players "gifts" that were spawned in.

14. I explained that It wasn't breaking the rules as I didn't mean to drop them to him and I had told him to delete them repeatedly.

15. He didn't listen, logged off with the items.

Screenshots or Proof: I Didn't Know I Would Need A Screenshot

List of eyewitnesses: Me, (IceGodzFacFTW) (_Icy_) DeadLeadHeadFred (The Guy He Tp'd to him to toss the block to without telling him what had happened was branty_boy)

I don't know, someone needs to fix the nei thing, it will say you spawn in things but still lets people pick them up

Lord brunyman has pissed off several staff members on FTB while testing a custom NEI mod to tag spawned items :D

(Not in a disrespectful way, i's because it makes refunds complicated (tags everyone), and brunyman is aware.)

Lord brunyman has pissed off several staff members on FTB while testing a custom NEI mod to tag spawned items :D

(Not in a disrespectful way, i's because it makes refunds complicated (tags everyone), and brunyman is aware.)

;) sry, but glad to know he working on it

right then.

2. you didnt spawn in quartz pillars, u spawned in quartz blocks, and it wasnt by mistake, you were trying to saw them so you could add teeth to the mouth, but you cant saw items which have been spawned in.

7. given how much hair you made, and the fact that you didnt go into a bag of holding or anything with extra storage that i saw, and that somebody in chat said you had creative, and u threw some spawned in quartz pillars and threw them to me, it was logical to assume that you were in creative.also, "kept saying"?? i said twice lol.

8. i didnt get mad, i just got confused about how u could be so mad after i said u used creative twice.

10. i didnt say you could get banned, branty_boy said that. i merely said that it was against the rules to give people spawned items, which it is.

11. thats a straight up lie. you merely said something like "i didnt spawn them in"

12. that is also a lie lol, you never said toss them out, unless i missed it, in which case admins can check the chat log.

13. i didnt say htat bcause u didnt say toss them out and i needed evidence to get you a warning, also, im only doing this because u were mean after i said u were using creative twice.

14. once again, your lying.

15. i did listen to you, its just that u didnt say anything useful. and i logged off because it was past half 10 and i had school in the morning

If you don't want to play with mean people, remember the server is large. If that doesn't help you...

The door (in this case, the [Disconnect] button) is open... Feel free to use it.

Honestly, don't make this bigger than it is. Let's wait for SkyFactory staff to decide.

i am going to, bu in the meantime i am going to express my feelings/opinions, regardless if any1 has asked me too.

honestly, who cares what the block was that I spawned in, I told you repeatedly to delete the item, not doing so will get you in trouble and not me

Archived