Add Blood Magic To The Server

elddrake

7 members have voted

1. 1. add blood magic or not

• yes add it
    • no its fine like it is

hi i was wondering if blood magic could be added to the server because as many who play direwolf20 pack know its a fun mod to play with and i was a little sad wean i found out that blood magic wasent on the server, so i ask can blood magic please be added to the server.

Adding Blood magic would imply that ALL players should install Blood Magic on their clients. SkyFactory didn't add Blood Magic for a reason. No one will play if they have to manually install SkyFactory on their clients. Most people don't know how to do so.

This means a no from the technical side.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah well thats a problem but perhaps we could make a installer that installs it or some kind of lobby that explaines (how to add bloodmagic and other mods to SF) we could aso try something with computercraft.

I am not sure about computercraft but we could make terminal glasses that make shows a tutorial

Elonol21

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived